Chapter 10

"Here." I passed a piece of paper to Minho hyung. I wrote every single thing that I saw from Changbin hyung's skin.

     We're at the hospital now. The doctor said that Changbin hyung will be fine, and that he only needs a little more rest. He hasn't woken up yet though.

     "Is this everything?" Minho hyung asked as he looked at the paper worriedly.

     "I think so. And also, they were written in sets so, maybe, just maybe, they're different graphs?"

     "Okay, thanks. I'm going to work on this first. It said 'plot', so let's plot." He said and moved near the table to start plotting. We guessed that those numbers were ordered pairs. It might be wrong, but we just have to try every single way to know what the heck is happening. This might also be our way to know where Jeongin is or something. From this moment on, we can't let any single thing passed by. We need to know everything and anything. We can't lose this case or whatever this is called. Most importantly, we can't lose another member. "And contact Woojin hyung or Felix. We need to know what happened to them, and if they got Jeongin back."

     "O-Okay."

     "I also informed JYP PD about what happened, and I think they're already doing something to fix this. And also..." He hesitated, but still continued. "Umm... Is it the right decision to not tell the police? 'Cause, you know, Woojin hyung said that they work for that person."

     "I think you did the right decision, hyung." I said. Minho hyung is doing his best to make the right decisions for the team, and I know that it's hard for him, since he's not only dealing with his own life, but also with seven more. Being a leader is not as easy as you think. You hold so many responsibilities. "Besides, everything just happened in front of the station, but they didn't even bother to help us..."

     "Right..." He looked at me and smiled sadly. He then turned his back on me to focus on plotting.

     After that, I tried calling Woojin hyung and Felix, but there's no signal inside the room. "Hyung, I'll go outside for a sec. I have to find a signal."

     He turned to me and nodded. "Don't go too far, okay? It's dangerous. Be careful."

     I went out of the room and walk towards the lounge. I tried calling Woojin hyung first, but he's not answering his calls. I tried Felix too, but still, there's no answer. I called them simultaneously; trying hard and hoping that one of them answer the call. After hundreds of calls, I decided to try calling Jeongin too, but just like Woojin hyung and Felix, there's no answer.

     "Ugh why are you not answering your calls?" I complained as I wait for the phone to be answered. All of a sudden, I got this urge feeling of nervousness. I'm having cold sweat and I can feel my lips shaking. "Please tell me nothing bad happened... tell me no one got hurt." I whispered to myself.

     I tried several more times calling them, and even sent messages.

     No one has answered my phone calls until I received a message from Jeongin, which I was not expecting at all. I suddenly panicked and immediately opened what he sent, and all I saw was a picture of like a graph or something? It has lines and points but I don't know what it means.

 I suddenly panicked and immediately opened what he sent, and all I saw was a picture of like a graph or something? It has lines and points but I don't know what it means

     I stared at it for like minutes already, but nothing comes to mind. I suddenly feel so dumb that I can't even understand this. I have never seen this kind of graph before. Maybe we haven't tackled it yet at school. All I know is that it's math! Again! Just like what's written on Changbin hyung's skin.

     But then, my attention was drawn to the hospital staffs. They were shuffling and running all over the place.

     What on Earth is happening?

     Then I saw a set of nurses hurriedly pushing the stretcher into the emergency room. There was a doctor on top of the stretcher, and looks like she's saving the patient. I was amazed for a moment, but not until I saw who's behind all of them. My heart started to beat faster again, and my whole body is shaking now. I can't feel my knees anymore and I suddenly can't hear anything.

     I ran closer to them. "Hyung! Felix!" I called. They both turned to my direction and their faces were full of mixed emotions. They looked worried, panicked, and stressed. They look like a big mess crying. "W-Where's Jeongin?"

     "H-Hyunjin..."

     "Where's Jeongin?" I nervously asked again, but they just looked behind me, and when I saw the stretcher, that's when I realized. "N-No..."