Chapter 3

The next day, I just stayed at my room. I don't feel like moving at all. I didn't even sleep. Felix also handed me my phone with a cracked screen. I threw it yesterday, remember? It still works, but cracked.

     "Hyunjin!" I heard Seungmin calling again. "Come out and eat dinner."

     "I'm not hungry." I said with a quiet voice.

     "You haven't eaten anything since morning. Come out, now."

     "I don't want to."

     "Alright, I'm coming in." I heard Changbin hyung's voice this time, and the door swung open. I pulled up my sheets, and turned my back on them. "Come on, get up." But I didn't move an inch. "Hyunjin, don't starve yourself to death!" He removed my blankets and forced me to get up.

     "Hyuuuunggggg... I don't want tooo!"

     "If Chan hyung were here, he would scold at you." I felt a sting on my left chest. Everything that happened yesterday came haunting me again. "Don't torture yourself; we can get through this, okay? Now, get up." He pulled me and I found myself walking towards the door. I was only one step out the door when Seungmin told me to go back.

     "Hyunjin, put your flip flops on."

     "Whyyyyyyyyyyy?" I asked lazily, but I still went back to get my flip flops though.

     "Jeongin accidentally broke a glass earlier. There might be pieces left. Be careful." I looked at Seungmin when he said 'be careful', and we had a brief eye contact. That reminds me of the unknown number, and I suddenly felt chills ran down my spine.

     I walked slowly towards the dining table and took my spot. I quietly ate my meal, not even bothering to look at the others. I was halfway finished when Woojin hyung stood without a word and went straight to his room, which is also Chan hyung's room. Jeongin also went to our room after placing his dishes at the sink.

     I know the police were here earlier, investigating the crime scene. We're supposed to evacuate immediately, though, but we had some problems regarding where to move, so it was decided that we move to the new dormitory tomorrow afternoon. I also know that they wanted to talk to us individually to know more about the situation we are at when it happened.

     "Tomorrow, the police might interview some of us. I hope that everyone would tell the truth. Pure truth. And if it's true that the killer is within this group, I don't know your reason, but behalf of Chan hyung, I'm sorry." Minho hyung announced. He's now the new leader, replacing Chan hyung. We don't have any other choice, but to pick a new one.

     "I'll be out tomorrow." Changbin hyung said, suddenly. "JYP PD wanted to talk to me again. I'm sorry." I looked up and saw him not making any eye contact.

     "Hyung," Felix called out to him. "Are you seriously still considering his offer, after everything that had happened?" I can sense irritation in his voice.

     "I have no choice, Felix."

     "Lies." I heard Jisung mumbled beside me. I looked at him, and maybe he noticed me staring, so he also looked at me with those fierce eyes. "Everyone always has an option." He told me and continued with his meal.

     "No choice?" Woojin hyung appeared once again, coming from his room. "Maybe you're just going to escape – hide, because you know that we will sue you once we discovered that you killed Chan."

     Changbin hyung suddenly stood up to face Woojin hyung. "Why do you always blame me for Chan hyung's death? I know Chan hyung and I had an argument the night before, but I didn't do anything wrong, hyung! My conscience is clear! How about yours?" He rebutted.