Epilogue

"Angel, wake up." Vic whispers. "You'll never believe it."

My eyes crack open and I stare at Vic's grinning face confused.

"What?" I yawn.

"It's snowing." he beams.

I turn to the window and sure enough there's a beautiful shower of snow.

I turn back to Vic as I remember something.

"Viccy, it's Christmas." I gasp.

"It sure is, bub. Do you want to go see what Santa got you?" he asks and I nod eagerly.

I jump out of bed and go to leave the room but Vic stops me.

"Kellin, what are you doing? Put some clothes on." he laughs.

I look down and notice I'm still in my boxers from when Vic and I fooled around last night.

"Oops, got a little excited." I giggle going over to my drawers.

Vic chuckles and starts getting dressed too.

"God you look hot." he breathes, glancing at me as I get dressed.

I look down at myself. My ribs don't stick out anymore and I'm starting to get toned and gain a little muscle from the self defense classes. My butt and my thighs have also gotten bigger and Vic tells me I look so sexy. I'm really happy about my body now. But I didn't hate it before. I just really love it now.

"Did you celebrate Christmas when you lived with your parents?" Vic asks me.

"My parents did." I smile sadly. "Sometimes I think they just did it to spite me."

"Well fuck them. Today is about you." Vic chirps.

"Isn't today about Jesus?" I giggle.

"Yeah, him too." Vic grins amused.

Vic takes my hand when I'm finished and leads me out of the room.

I'm so excited. This will be my first real Christmas.

We go downstairs and into the living room where the fire has been turned on. Mama and Papa are cuddling on the sofa and there's a mountain of presents under the Christmas tree.

"Hey, merry Christmas." Papa grins when we sees us at the door.

"Merry Christmas." Vic and I say in unison.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Mama says. "Open some presents."

I squeal excitedly and rush over to the Christmas tree. Vic follows and sits down beside me. He starts separating the presents into piles and when he's finished, he urges me to start opening them.

It takes a while to get through them all but soon enough I'm done. I got a lot of new clothes, some books and a lot of new art supplies from Santa. Vic got me a DVD of Aladdin 2 and a bracelet with his name on it which I think is my favorite gift.

Vic got a new guitar, an electric one, with an amp. And he got a DIY custom guitar kit so he can design his own guitar as well as some new clothes. And I bought him a bunch of new CDs that he just loved.

We give Mama and Papa their gift from us which is a scrapbook of all the photos of Vic and I. Tay even helped me recover some photos of me as a baby which Mama and Papa really liked.

I think all the gifts have been opened until Mama and Papa announce they have a present for us.

They leave the room and I wait in anticipation. I gasp when they reenter the room with a puppy attached to a leash.