|24|

By the way. There's this new book y'all need to check out by traytray3011. He's a new writer so he needs your love and support.

RECAP

"Now, you got about 10 seconds to tell me why there's a fuckin' hickie on your neck and I'll decide how bad I'm gonna fuck you up. Talk." His eyes were dark and deadly and I gulped again.

--- --- --- --- ---

"You said he was dangerous, I was nervous. E-Eazy, just came- I didn't know. Jay I s-swear I-"

"Shut the fuck up. You're saying a whole lot of shit but I only asked you one question. How did you get a hickie Chresanto."
I gulped, he was really upset.

"He kissed my neck." Jay's face contorted into a disgusted expression. "He kissed you? That means he touched you. Which means he had to get through the door. You let that bitch ass nigga in my house? That's how you- Heh, bend over and pull down your pants. Run from my dick and I'm smacking the shit out of you. Try me."

I was hard as shit and scared as shit at the same time. I pulled my pants down, arching my back like he liked. He immediately thrusted into me. I was breathless, "J-JAY! Pull that shit out." I scooted away, I couldn't help it.

SMACK!

"SHIT!" My thigh burned, he never hit me that hard before. "I'm sorry b-"

"Don't say shit to me." He growled while he stroked me. "H-holy FUCK. Please j-just slow down! Uh G-God!" I pushed against his thighs, trying to slow him down. "Move ya' motherfucking hand. Before I really fuck you up." His voice was so steady, like he wasn't really fucking my brains out. I kept pushing against his chest.

SMACK.

"Move." He said flipping me on my back. "Maybe you fucking forgot who the fuck you belong to." He spread my legs and bent them back, going even deeper, "N-no Jay!"

SMACK!

"Don't say shit to me! I don't wanna hear shit from you. Clearly you fucking forgot, you let some bitch ass nigga touch you. You're mine aight?" He just went harder. Tears streamed down my face. "The fuck you crying for Santo?" He was fucking the shit outta me. I pushed on his chest again.

SMACK.
SMACK.
SMACK.

"Ahh! FUCK! I'm sorry Jay. Please baby I'm fucking sorry. Just s-slow down, Please." My voice cracked at the end and he stopped and pulled out. "Fine." I hissed as I relaxed my already sore legs. Fuck. He was really upset.

I feel like this really sucks. I need feedback. COMMENT. Much Love

-Ro 💕