|23|

Chapter 24 has been made private. Wattpad is petty lol.

"I'm out baby. Got some business to handle." Jay told me while holding my waist he kissed me roughly, "Be fucking safe." I hmmed in response and he walked out the door.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Knock. Knock.

I cracked the door open, "Who the fuck is it?" Eazy was standing on the other side. Damn.

"Open the door beautiful, don't make me stand out here." His voice was so smooth.

"N-no I can't do that. I-uhh think you should go." I said fiddling with my fingers, I don't know why he made me so damn nervous. He pushed the door open gently and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck, "How have you been baby?" I pushed him away. "I think you should go Eazy. Jay wouldn't like this." But unfortunately he didn't move, he buried his face in my neck. "I don't give a flying fuck what Prince thinks." His hands slid down to my ass, he held it. "Damn E-Eazy. Y-You Go-" He grabbed it harder. "Nah, I ain't gotta do shit." He chuckled, he was seriously tempting me. I felt his lips on my neck. We stayed in that position for a while. It just felt so good. "Alright, I'm gonna go. You'll come to me eventually. Bye baby."

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

"Yoooo Baby. I'm home." I heard Jay's voice come from downstairs. I was busy in the bathroom trying to figure out what I was gonna do with the hickie Eazy gave me. I settled with a sweatshirt for now. He came up behind me, about to kiss my neck. I dipped away. He gave me a weird look but shrugged it off. "Anyways ... How was your day?" He said laying out on the bed, "U-uh it was alright." He looked at me weirdly again and sat up in the bed, "Come'ere Santo." I gulped and stood between his legs. "Now, you got about 10 seconds to tell me why there's a fuckin' hickie on your neck and I'll decide how bad I'm gonna fuck you up. Talk." His eyes were dark and deadly and I gulped again.

Next chapter will be freaky, I've decided I don't want anymore major violence or death in this book. I'm really trying to decide how long I want this to be. Anyways COMMENT. Much Love

-Ro 💕