|13| Continued ..

Inch by slow, fucking torturous inch slid down my throat. His hand was buried deep in my curls pulling them by root. I groaned against his hard, pulsing length. He pulled out slowly before sliding in again. I gagged and clawed at his thighs just like he predicted. "Hands down, take this." He said through clenched teeth and I obeyed. He fucked my mouth mercilessly and I loved every second of it. His precum slid out of him like he was a fucking faucet, he tasted so perfect. All of sudden he pulled out of my mouth and pulled me by my hair to face him. Those sexy eyes were tinted by lust and that mouth, oh god that mouth still held that cocky smirk. "Was I too much for you to handle Princess?" He taunted but my mind couldn't form words all that slipped out was an incoherent noise. He let out a hearty chuckle that sent pleasant tingles all through my body and I was suddenly all too aware of my situation that was straining against my pants. Then he grabbed it, there was nothing sensual or flirty about the action but my knees were still buckling and I leaned against his chest for support.

"Here's what's gonna happen Princey. You're gonna strip get that little toy from the drawer and get your little ass ready. I'm gonna watch and I want you to look me in my fuckin' eyes since you can lie to my face that should be easy right?" I nodded my head not trusting my voice. I started to walk to the dresser. "Crawl." He commanded and I sunk down to my knees again began to crawl, yes it was degrading but god it was sexy. I got out the the green vibrator from the dresser and the small bottle of lube. All of a sudden I wasn't so sure, yes he was sexy but damn this shit was really about to happen. "Chres-" "Don't call me that right now." "Baby?" "Nope." "Chresant-" "Now you playing." "Roc?" "You testing my fuckin' patience bitch." "P-Papi." I heard him groan in satisfaction and all the butterflies in my tummy were replaced but that special sensation that words can barely explain. I sat down on the bed and spread the lube over the toy not forgetting to look Roc in the eyes. I slid it in very, very slow. Yeah it hurt but I liked it, especially the look in Roc's eyes when I got a constant pace going. Not too fast just right but then- "Ahh! W-what the- Oh yess!" "That's ya spot baby?" Roc teased me, "Mm, yess." I moaned back, way too lost in my own pleasure. "Keep hitting it Princey, until you can't take anymore and then you're gonna take my dick until you're crying telling me how I'm too much but you wanna know something?" "W-what?" "I'm still not gonna stop." "Uhnn, h-holy fuck Roc. Baby s-shit! I-I'm gonna cu-ahh!" All the stimulation was too much but it was his voice the took me over the edge.

No One's POV

Roc slammed into the man laying under him, "Ah! Ah! Chres! F-fuck what are y-Slow d-Ugh! Chressy Please!" Jacob moaned and screamed as Roc fucked him into the mattress. Roc pulled out and turned Prince over, making sure his back was arched perfectly before slamming into him once again.

Roc's POV

I leaned down by his ear, kissing up his spine on my way. "No one likes a selfish slut Princey, I really wanted to let you walk tomorrow but cumming without my permission ... I really can't let that shit go baby." "I-I'm sorry Chressy, please uhnn, please slow d-Agh! Too much, SHIT Papi! It's too much!" I chuckled seeing my princess beg had to be the sexiest thing ever. His weak ass tried to crawl away. I pulled out to the tip before snapping his hips back against mine. I pulled him by his hair using it as more leverage to fuck him harder, "Take my dick Baby, try to run again and see what the fuck happens." "It's too much! I, I can't baby! I can't." "You can't what Jacob?" "Handle it! I can't fucking handle it, you're fucking me so good Papi, like Ugh shit. Make me take it! Please Papi." "Yes Sir." I smirked and began working to another orgasm out of many for the night.

Haha. This was soooo awkward to write but here you go. I hope it doesn't suck. Gimme feedback. Much Love

-Ro💕