|6|

Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a trendy nigga
I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Cause she a-

Phone Conversation

Me: Hello?

???: Roc, we coming over. It's time to count the profit. It feels a little short so we bringing the new recruits.

Me: Ight. Y'all can let yourself in. Make sure they don't go wondering around my house and call Ray.

*******
Jay turned over in his sleep and looked at me with childlike eyes. Me in business mode was a whole different game. I looked over at him and smirked, I was Roc now. He shivered and I chuckled, my voice was deeper and huskier than usual.

Jacob's POV

This sexy beast that sat up in my bed was not Chres. He was too intimidating and dominate. He smirked and I shivered like a little bitch .... I ain't no bottom bitch tho. That's Chres .. but t-this ain't Chres at all. But hot damn he was sexy.

"Get up, we got business to attend to." He smacked my ass before sliding out the bed. I sat there .... what happened to cute little submissive ass Chres??? If he keep acting like this I might just have to- hell no I DO NOT bitch out. Never ever. We showered together quickly and I washed his body and then my own. I had to stop myself from dropping to my knees and well ... yeah. After our shower I pulled part of my hair up and put on my glasses. I slipped on some gray harems and my misfit shirt. Chres pulled on some basketball shorts and an odd future sweatshirt. He walked downstairs and I followed closely behind him. He dapped Ray up and BabyBoy gave me slick smirk.

"What's up little bitch?" He busted out laughing. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes.

"I ain't no bitch, it's just when he acts like that I-I can't help it." I bit my bottom lip as I watched him and Ray talk amongst themselves.

"I know. That's Roc, that's the real him. Ray used to be like that, one day he was RayRay and then he was 2wice. A couple years ago Ray's dad tried to break us up. He was threatening me and all types of crazy shit. Ray went off and since then he's never really been RayRay. He won't let himself be vulnerable. It's not bad tho, that's my maaaaan lol." Baby explained.

"So you think it'll happen to Roc because I've never let someone d-dominate me before ..." I said letting Baby know my true fears.

"Chres, won't hurt you. He is mad possessive tho, like psycho crazy possessive," Prod said chuckling then his face got serious, "and his temper-" Prod was cut off by Chres yelling, we ran into the living to see standing over some dude with a knife held to his throat.

"YOU FUCKING LIED ABOUT GIVING THE MONEY TO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING DAUGHTER!" Chres screamed (AN: you should remember this guy from the first chapter. If you don't then -.- you suck) and I looked down and at the boy, our eyes locked and his eyes lit up with hope.

"Prince, get over here and help me out." Twist said and my eyes filled with tears.

FLASHBACK

"Dad, don't do this. I'm your son this is wrong!" I cried. He slapped me and pounded into me harder. He groaned and released in me. He smacked my ass before walking out without saying anything. Twist walked in with a warm rag and soothing cream. He wrapped me in his arms and I sobbed.

"W-why don't you help me?" I sobbed, hitting him in the chest.

"Well Dad would'nt have to do use you for that if you hadn't killed your mother. Because you took away his wife you owe it to him to satisfy him, otherwise you're useless and he'll make you leave. It's the least you can do." He said soothingly.

END OF FLASHBACK

"It's the least you can do." Twist said from the ground. He was right. I walked over the Chres and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Chres, don't do this. Please" I spoke softly, my voice broke on the last and Chres moved the knife and walked into the kitchen not looking at me once. Ray scoffed and stepped forward pulling his gun out and pointing it at Twist.

"You lying ass bitch, Aunt Teresa's death was never Jacob's fault. You and your twisted ass daddy fucked him all up. Tell him the truth Twist! Tell him the fuckin-"

"Ray, stop! Truth is, it is my fault. Now move your gun, go in the kitchen." He smacked his lips and walked away, Prodigy followed him. I helped Twist off the ground and wiped the remaining blood from his mouth. He smirked at me evilly and I tried to ignore it. I knew what was coming and I wasn't ready for it.

"It's time for you to come home Jacob, you tried to run away from us but we're all you have, You're nothing without us .. besides me and dad miss you and that sweet little body. Pack your stuff and we're leaving." Tears streamed down my face. How could I ever think I deserved to have my own life, I killed my mother. I shouldn't be allowed to live. I went upstairs throwing everything into my suitcase, I heard someone booming up the stairs.

"YO! What the fuck Jacob, where the fuck you going?" Chres barked at me.

"I'm leaving." I mumbled, pushing past him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back against his chest, he kissed me behind my ear and I shivered.

"You not leaving me," he mumbled against my neck, "You're mine." I whimpered and leaned into his strong chest. He grabbed my suitcase and threw it back in my room. We walked downstairs hand-in-hand and I saw Ray in Twist's face, whispering furiously.

"Tell him the motherfucking truth, it's not his fault. YOUR dad messed with those brakes and you fucking know it. How long are y'all gonna keep using him like this. His stepbrother is supposed to protect him and all you make him wanna do is kill himself."

"LISTEN, as soon as we get the fucking money, we'll leave him alone. That's all we want, until then his tight little ass will have to do." Twist responded and the tears streamed down my face again. I walked all the way into the room and Twist looked at me with a surprised expression that quickly turned smug.

"Hi Prince, you ready to go." My eyes darkened in rage and I whispered quickly to Chres. He kissed my cheek and smirked, leaving to get what I asked him for.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Comment and let me know what you think. Lol I know Jacob and Chres switched roles. That's kinda what I wanted. Then there's the drama with Prince's stepbrother. WARNING about the next chapter it gets pretty vulgar so, yeah

-Ro❤️