|12|

Chres

"Hi, my name is Trevor I'll be your server, what can I get you guys to drink?" The waiter said sending me a slimy smile.

"I'll get a lemonade." I said his eyes snapped to Jay and he rolled them. Oh Lawddd, starting shit already. "I'll have a sprite." I piped in quickly. He handed us our menus and I didn't miss how his hand lingered on mine a little longer than necessary or appropriate. I heard Jacob growl from across the table. I took his hands in mine and squeezed them excusing the pushy waiter.

I got him to calm down after a couple minutes and a lot of reassurance that I was only his. But unfortunately the therm returned with our food and I thanked him quietly.

"Anything else I can get for you beautiful?" He said brushing his fingers under my chin.

"Come the FUCK on! Do you not see me sitting right the fuck here. Look with your eyes not your dick nigga. He's mine-" "Jay stop, you're embarrassing me. Quit making a scene." I whisper screamed. "Oh so you not even gone back me up because you're worried about me 'embarrassing' you?! We're going home Chres. Ima show you who the fuck you belong to and Ima teach you not to be ashamed of it."

Some of you were asking why was he jelly so here's what happened. This is more of a filler. Next chapter there's gonna be more sexy time. Roc is about to fuck Jacob's shit up. Ooooohhh! Do you think guys think it should be rough or whaaa? Lemme know. Much Love.

-Ro💕