|13| Part One ..

Phone Conversation

Jacob: What do you want man?

??: I just wanna see you Princey but your little fucking boy toy keeps getting in my way.

Jacob: Stop it Bahja, that's my damn boyfriend you running your mouth at.

Bahja: Look Prince I just wanna see you. You made me wake up alone last time, you ran away from me!

Jacob: Bahj ... I told you I wasn't tryna have anything serious and you told me you love me. What the fuck was I supposed to do with that?!

Bahja: Face the situation like a man! At least tell me you don't feel the same, but I think you ran because you know you were falling for me too.

Jacob: N-no I cared about you but I was never feeling you like that-

Bahja: Then meet me at Starbucks in 10 minutes and say it to my face. You owe me that.

Jacob: F-fine, just gimme 20 minutes.

Chres's POV

Jacob walked past me like the conversation he just had didn't happen. He thought I was in the shower so his dumbass put it on speaker. He was really going to see that pink haired bitch and I know her ugly ass was gonna pull some slick shit. Roc don't share.

"Where you going baby?" I asked while Jacob was pulling on a pair of joggers.

"To get some coffee." Jacob replied not lifting his head.

"By yourself?"

"N-no ... With an o-old friend."I smirked at his shaky reply. "Well what friend?" Jay's head snapped in my direction. "W-what?" I locked eyes with him never losing my cocky smirk. "What. Friend." He walked briskly past me but I caught his hard stopping him from going to far. "You hiding something from me baby?" I asked him and he turned and scoffed at me like I did him dirty. He was really gonna try this shit. " No I'm not hiding anything! I'm just going to get some coffee with BabyBoy with your nosey ass."

Jacob's POV

I shouldn't have lied. I really shouldn't have lied. Chres's face darkened in rage and I instantly realized he already knew the the truth all I had to do was tell the truth. "So you gonna lie to my face for that bitch? Alright. Heh, alright slut." Something in his tone had me shifting around in my spot. There was a promise in his eyes. "Take off your clothes Jay Baby, you really fucked up this time." My eyes widened in fear and anticipation and I hurried to strip myself of anything that would stand in Chres's way. He circled me, eyeing me as if I were his prey. "So what do you think Jay? Should I bend you over and fuck you dry? Of course that will hurt alot but that's what sluts like you like right? Or maybe I should just fuck your pretty face until it turns red and you try to get away so you can breath." I let out a shaky feeling my arousal twitch, I don't why the thought of Chres abusing me seemed so appealing. Maybe because I knew he would never really hurt me. Besides that, the thought of Chres shoving that perfect, huge dick down my throat seemed so fucking appealing like-. Chres's hand patting my cheek roughly brought me out of my daze. "Fuck my face!" I squeaked out before I could stop myself and his eyes widened in surprise before being replaced by that oh-so-sexy smirk. "Heh, on your knees slut." I dropped to my knees ignoring the dull ache from them hitting the ground to fast. I felt his hand snake into my hair and my jaw went slack as I waited for him..

TO BE CONTINUED ..

Okay so gimme feedback. Comment let me know if this is kinda what you guys were looking for, if not I can always redo this chapter. Much Love

-Ro💕