|11|

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

My back slammed against the wall and the air rushed out of my lungs. "Mine." He growled. I groaned from pain and pleasure.

"W-what the fuck Jay?!" I moaned out. I sounded like a fucking bag o' slutiness and I couldn't even make myself care.

"You belong to me. You don't go flirting with niggas unless you wanna get fucked up," He snarled and my pants just got tighter. "I'm sorry Jay, baby." I said grabbing onto his shoulders.

"Too fucking late little one, now get the fuck upstairs." I hesitated and raised his brow almost threatening me to disobey him. I decided to listen and made my way upstairs. He was right on my heels and he slammed the door behind us. I bent over the bed, arching my back because I know he likes that position.

SMACK.

"Fuck." I let out through clenched teeth as the belt hit my bare ass. "You belong to me Chresanto." His voice was husky and stern.

"Yes Daddy." I basically screamed when the belt hit my ass again. "Let me hear you say it." He rubbed soothing circles on my red ass. "I-I'm -" SMACK. "Don't fucking hesitate, say that shit!" He snarled. I got up from my position and draped my arms around his neck, "I'm yours Daddy, I belong to you. I'm your little bitch so come Fuck. Me." I whispered while kissing his neck.

"Damn Chres. Lay down for Daddy so I can get you ready." I laid on my bed stroking my leaking member, trying to relieve some damn pressure.

"You're gonna cum when I tell you to and it's gonna be from me being inside you so hands down." Jay said as he spread my legs.

Author's POV

Jay pushed the first finger past that tight ring and cursed under his breath. He pushed slowly until it was knuckle deep.

"I'm not a fucking girl Jay damn. Stop trying go all easy." Chres taunted.

"Shut up bitch, before I fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow." Chres whimpered and his dick twitched but he didn't say anything else. "Do you want my dick that bad Chressy?" He said while unbuttoning his pants. Chres spreading his legs wider and nodded furiously. "Fuck me like I'm your bitch." Chres whispered. Jacob smirked down at his lover.

Chres's POV

"Alright then little one. All fours." He said smacking the inside of my thigh and I quickly obeyed. I propped my ass in the air, taking my own fingers into my mouth and sucking on them before putting them in my already wet hole. "Ugnnn ... Fuck Daddy!" I moaned, feeling even more pleasure knowing that Jay was watching me. I moved the two fingers enjoying the burning, stretching sensation that came with it. But I needed more. I pushed another finger into the tight ring of muscle moving them rough and fast. "Oooo fuck yes." I groaned. "Move your damn hand bitch. You may be a sexy little slut but I don't remember telling you that you could put on that little show." He growled and dick leaked profusely. "Oh God, Oh GOD Jay." I screamed as he pushed into me balls deep unexpectedly. "So big, agh so fucking big. Mmm fuck!" I said arching my back away from Jay. My arms were pulled from under me and pinned behind my back while he rocked into me. "Why are you running, bitch?" Jay said in a mocking tone. "This is what you been wanting, take it." With that pulled all the way out and slammed back in. "F-Fuck!" I screamed out, that was all I could do while he fucked me into the damn mattress. "So big Jay, like Fuck!" I whimpered. He was abusing my prostate and I felt my orgasm pooling in my stomach so intense that it was almost painful.

All of sudden Jay's thrust stilled. "Turn over Chres." He commanded and I flipped onto my back. He wasted no time burying himself back inside of me. I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Eyes open Chres, look at me." He said as he thrusted slowly and teasingly. "Uhnnn more. I need more." He smirked and slowed even more. "More what baby, speak in complete sentences for Daddy." I bit down on my bottom lip trying to build up the courage to say the obscene things that were coming to my mind. "I need more of your dick Daddy. Go deep again, I promise I'll take it." He smiled and slammed into me again. "That's what you want?" He asked before slamming into me again making it impossible for me to answer. "Y-yes, fuck yes. Oh fucking .. Ugh jus- yes Daddy. Fuck!" He was fucking me so hard and my orgasm was closer than ever. "Thank you Daddy." I moaned as he plunged into me and he growled, "shit, that's why you my bitch. Say that shit again." And I did, like a broken record, every time he pounded into me I thanked him for it. His thrusts were getting sloppier and I could tell he was getting close. He was groaning and I was moaning like a damn slut, I was so fucking close all I needed was- "Cum." He snarled and I was done. My orgasm shot out of me like .. Ugh I don't even have words for it. He groaned and cursed as I felt his warm essence filling me, sending into another euphoric wave of my orgasm. Jacob's lips ghosted across mine. "You belong to me now Chres, mine." He whispered against them and I couldn't help but smile. My arms draped over his neck lazily. "And you're mine." He kissed my lips slowly, savoring me. "My sweet little Chres." I heard him whisper before I drifted into a deep sleep with a smile on my face

FINALLY finished. Gimme feedback, lemme know if it sucks lol be honest. Much Love tho lol.

-Ro❤️