|5|

Me and Jay were eating breakfast were eating breakfast when there was a knock on the door. I groaned and got up to answer it, it was some girl I didn't know. She had a seductive smirk on her face at first but when she saw it was me her expression fell.

"Where is Prince, I know he fucking here! I saw Ray bring him." I stood there confused as shit and she pushed past me making her way into my home. When she saw Prince in the kitchen .. she lost it.

"PRINCE, baby I missed you so much. It's been so long since I seen you, you didn't answer any of my calls or text." He didn't respond to her at all, he just kept looking down at his phone. She snatched the phone out of his hand and smacked her lips.

"Give me my phone and get out." He said holding his hand out. The seductive smile she had returned and she put the phone in her bra, sticking her tongue out at Jay.

"Come get it baby, you can get this pussy while you at it, I been missing your big ass dick." She responded, by this time I was fuming. This ole dirty ass bitch. I scoffed and she turned to me and rolled her eyes. Prince looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Look babygirl, I don't know what made you think it was okay for you to waltz into my house but you can sure as hell make your way out." I said trying to keep myself composed so they wouldn't how pissed I was. She rolled her eyes and handed Jay his phone.

"I'll be back Princey." She said before walking past and bumping into me on purpose. I smacked my lips and slammed the door behind her. I turned around and bumped straight into Jay. I shoved him out of my way and headed towards my room.

"Try to keep your fucking bitches from storming into my house at random times." I walked up the stairs and was about to close my door, when Jay called my name. I froze for a second and then slammed my door. I heard Jay stomping up the stairs and I locked the door.

"Open the door little one." I ignored him and pulled out my phone, playing my music loudly.

"Chres, open the door." His voice was a little rougher and I felt a small chill run down my spine, but I ignored it.

"Fuck off," I replied, "don't you have any bitches to attend to?" I finished sarcastically.

"You're my bitch, now open this fucking door Chresanto. I will NOT tell you again." I whimpered and I felt all the blood in my damn body rush down to my dick. I opened the door and there was in only those gotdamn sweatpants with an irritated expression on his face. I blushed all the way up my eyebrows. Jay started taking steps toward me and I quickly backed up until my back hit the wall.

He leaned forward until his face was so close to mine that I could feel his cool breath ghost across my face, "Listen little boy, keep testing my patience and you will regret it." I bit my lip and gathered all my courage to come back at him.

"Fuck off Jacob .. or should I say Princeeey. I'm not your bitch and I don't give a fuck about you and your damn patience." I looked at him with challenging eyes even though I was terrified on the inside. He didn't say anything for a while, he looked me in my eyes. After a while he turned away from me and I let out a shaky breath.

"On your knees." He said without looking at me.

"Man, what th-"

"Get. On. Your. Knees." He said with clenched teeth. His jaw was right and his eyes were darker than usual.

"You got me messed up Jay, I ain't-"

"Always making me repeat myself. You a stubborn little bitch huh," my stomach was tight with arousal when he called me a bitch and my dick got even harder, it started to hurt, " I was really tryna be nice to your little ass. I wanted to be sweet and different for you, but that's not what you want is it?" I whimpered, I couldn't make any words come out. "You want me to make you my bitch and treat you like a little slut don't you?" He looked at me and smacked his lips when I didn't respond. I just looked at him with my doe eyes wide open. He walked over to me and snaked his hand in my overgrown curls, he pulled sharply and I yelped in surprised. He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "I asked you a fucking question Chres. Respond. Tell me what you want." He licked a trail from my ear down my neck and I lost all self control. I keened and grabbed onto his shoulders, trying to support my weak knees.

"Yes, fuck yes I wanna be your bitch. I want you to be rough with me and treat me like a slut." I confessed.

"On your knees." He whispered, and I felt another jolt of pleasure race down my spine and stomach orgasm pooled quickly as I dropped to my knees, at this rate I was gonna cum all over myself.

"Look at me," I lifted my head and I came in contact with my bulging crotch. I could smell the musky scent of his arousal and I moaned like a whore, "what you want baby?"

"Fuck my face, please." I said running my mouth against the outline of his huge member. I didn't wait for him to respond I pulled his sweatpants and took his member in my mouth, no teasing. I took it deep in my mouth, almost cumming just because of how good he tasted. He growled and his hand when back to hair. He thrusted down my throat, I gagged and I lost it. I moaned all around his dick as thick lines of cum soaked the inside of my boxers, my nails dug into his thighs and my toes curled. He grunted and thrusted down my throat on last time before cumming all down my throat. I whimpered and swallowed all of it. I slumped forward, supporting myself against his legs. He chuckled and picked me up laying me in my bed. He was about to walk away but I grabbed his wrist pulling him back to me.

"Where are you going Daddy?"

"I'm running you a bath, beautiful. I'll be right back."

"Don't take too long." I said chewing on my bottom lip before sitting up to kiss his cheek.