|8|

"Lay down on the bed Chres, since you wanna play with yourself I'm gonna watch." He looked at me with wide eyes and I raised an eyebrow in response. He pressed himself up against my chest and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"No." He whispered. I scoffed and told him to repeat himself, " I s-said no daddy." I slid my hand up his back into his pretty curls before pulling back sharply. He gasped and looked at me with those pretty doe eyes. His pink lips were parted slightly and I just wanted to fuck his face all over again.

"Chressy, little one. When I try to give you some mercy don't abuse it. You don't want to make me angry." I warned.

"Y-yes I do. I told you what I wanted Jay." He replied looking me right in my eyes.

"You wanna be my bitch Chres?" I questioned.

"Yes-"

"Say it."

"I w-wanna be your bitch Jay. I want you to be my daddy." I smiled and loosened my grip on his curls. I leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on lips.

"Good to know, but if you're gonna be mine you gotta be patient and you have to listen alright?" I said rubbing hands all over his soft ass.

"Alright." He nodded. I smirked and kissed him again.

"Good now go make me something to eat. Your daddy is hungry." I said. It was cute seeing how frustrated and turned on he was. It was going to be too much fun playing with him until he was crying and begging me to fuck him. Poor little Chres.

.

.

.

.

I know this chapter is DUMB short but I should updating soon. Sooo keep showing love. MAKE SURE you check out my other story 💕😘. Much love.

-Ro❤️