|19| Ray&Prod

Just a lil' sum. But I updated now Gayz_Be_Like has to update too. Read on lil' babies 😊

.

.

.

.

"It hurts BabyBoy?" Ray said with a cynical smile. I nodded sniffling. "You want Daddy to let you cum?" I nodded again, my cheeks flushing in lust and embarrassment.

"Please Ray, I'll be a good boy. I-You gotta let me cum." I whimpered pathetically. Ray stroked the throbbing member and I keened. "Tell me, who do you belong to?" I moaned out loudly. Ray was gonna break me. He knew all my spots. "Y-you Ray." He smirked, knowing how he was affecting me. "You do? I own you baby?" "Oh .. God!" I moaned at his taunting words, "Yes Daddy."

"Say it then." I almost screamed at the flash of pleasure the ran through my system only to be cut short by the ring wrapped tightly around my base. "Agh fuck me! You own me Ray. Take me please."

"Hm, you're so sexy baby. Go to end of the bed baby. Bend that ass over. You want me take it easy on you?" I quickly complied placing the arch in my back that he has always loved.

"Fuck me hard Daddy." He nodded swiftly before plunging into me with no concern whatsoever. "O-ahh! H-ohh FUCK!" I screamed, unable to do anything but take what Ray was giving me and boy was he giving it to me. He pulled out until the blunt head of his dick was pressed against my coiling hole and then he plunged back in.
"You're so fuckin' tight, Ah Shit!" He groaned. I simply moaned and let my arms give out under me. "Oooh fuck, what's my name boy?" "R-ahh my God! Slow down, sh-FUCK!" I screamed as he began to pound my prostate, sending pleasurably painful shocks to my bound up dick. Tears began to stream down my face from the intensity. "Gah, Shit Ray! Take it o-off! Please! Got-gotta cum, Ray. Baby please." I whimpered unable to take the orgasm denial anymore. Ray chuckled but didn't slow down. "Take it off and let it go for me." I did just that. My vision flashed white and a silent scream came out of my mouth as line after line of pent cum shot out of me. Another wave of the all too powerful orgasm hit me when I felt Ray emptying himself inside me. " Oh my- Ray Daddy, I wanna keep your cum inside me." I said in my best baby voice after my ability to breathe came back. "Leave it in there then baby. Lay down your stomach." He chuckled huskily. "I love you, you know that right little boy?" Ray said in a deadly serious tone. "And you'll only be mine. No one else's, I'll kill a man before I let him take you from me." He snarled gripping my sore ass. I kissed from his chin to his lips. "This is the only place I wanna be. Let's go sleep baby, I wanna go visit Chressy and Jay tomorrow." I murmured sleepily, Ray nodded in agreement and kissed me on the forehead sending me into a happily satiated slumber.

.

.

.

.

.

I feel like this sucks lemme know what you guys think please. Feedback is required. Much Love beautifuls

-Ro💕