|22|

We layed in the bed. Jay's bandaged hand was over his eyes and he seemed to as far from me as physically possible. I blew out an annoyed sigh, "This is really what we're doing?" He looked at me, his eyes were dark with rage, he opened his mouth to say something but closed it again and turned his back on me. "UGH!" I yelled and punched his back. He didn't respond but I saw his jaw clench. I hit him again and again. Tears were streaming down my face from the frustration by the time I stopped. "You still not gone fuckin' look at me Jay? You say I'm emotional you're acting like a bitch. If you woulda let me explain you would've known that I didn't go to him. He saw me in the street. In those couple of minutes he treated me better than you. You been treating me like shit ever since I made love to you. I don't deserve th-"

"Then leave." I stopped mid-sentence and heart broke. Jay sat up and stretched, I could see the bruises forming in between his shoulder blades. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I heard glass shatter and I ran in. "Baby! What are you doing?" I said to him as he ran his now bloody and bandaged fist under water. He looked at me with unreadable eyes but his face was wet with tears. He pushed past me and walked around me. I heard crashing noises downstairs. I went down there when it started to die down. Every glass thing was shattered, tables and couches were thrown over. It was a disaster. I went to Jay and touched his shoulder, he flinched but besides that there was no reaction.

"Baby why you doing this?" I whispered cradling his mangled hand. "I can't hit you." He stated simply, "Anyone else I would clocked the shit outta them for talking to me how you do. But I can't with you. I ... I could never do that you." He turned to look at me, "You gone leave me? I mean, even I can see that I ain't shit." He said closing his eyes. I kissed him. I kissed him hard, pouring my emotions into it, his hand gripped my ass in the most possessive way and I moaned into the kiss. Then I made him look me in the eyes. "I'm not leaving, even though you're destructive, emotional, possessive and a fucking lunatic. I love you." He smiled and kissed me again. But then his expression turned serious, "Stay away from Eazy. I'd hate to have to kill a nigga for touching what's mine, but I won't hesitate." His hand never moved from my ass. "Yes Daddy." I agreed laying my head on his chest.

---- ---- ---- ---

Just a lil sum lol they're crazy. Feedback is welcome. Much Love

-Ro 💕