My Curse

Chapter Five - My Curse

Beast POV

"Please, let her go... She never did anything..." the sad, old man kept on whimpering. It was starting to annoy me. "She needs to live her life..."

"Listen... I do not plan on hurting your daughter... There is a bigger plan and your daughter just so happens to be apart of it. I couldn't hurt her, even if I wanted to."

"Why is she a part of it? She is only 18 years old. She is barely legal.... Why her?"

"She is my other half...I am sorry that it was me, but she could break the curse," I looked at him solemnly, "Now, back to business. If I hear that you have spoken of my castle or me... I will come after you... Whether Anna wants me to or not. Do you Understand?"

I didn't give him a chance to answer as I threw him on the ground next to the path that will lead him back to his home.

"Now LEAVE! and don't come back without permission." I could hear the threat behind my words. Turning on my heel, I walked back into my castle. Not five steps into the house did I see all of my pack members staring at me.

"Alpha, we hid just like you said to but if you don't mind my asking... Is she the one?" my bravest of the bunch, my beta, Thomas, said as he stepped forward. I could see all the hope and pain on the faces of the pack members. I could still remember the night that all of that pain started...

It all started because of my need for power and my greed for beauty. We were all living in the very same castle, when there was a knock at the castle doors. Since all of my pack members were out hunting I had to get the door.

The woman at the door looked to be hunched over an object as if she was protecting it. Her long neck took the effort to lift her head and all I could think of was the disgust I felt when I saw her. Her skin looked like paper that had been crumpled into a ball and someone tried to straighten it out. She had bald spots and the hair that had not fallen out was as white as the moon in a clear night.

"In exchange of this stone, that the moon goddess gave me her self, will you let me stay here, out of danger?"

I looked at her disgusting face and I swear I saw that she only had three teeth. What will I do with some stone? The moon goddess did not give that to her. If she is going to give anything to anyone than it should be me, seeing as I am the most handsome with my unblemished face and body, my bright green eyes, and black as night hair.

"No, I don't believe that the moon goddess gave you that and you are ugly and old. You would be of no use to me." With that, I slammed the door. Two seconds later there was another knock. Might as well tell her to get lost I thought, thinking that it was the same old lady.

Opening the heavy door, my breath was stolen from me. Before me was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her long thick waist length hair was as white as bone her eyes were the same color with a hint of blue. She was wearing a long flowing dress. In her hand was the Moon stone that the older woman offered.

"You turned me away because of my looks. You turned away a gift from your goddess because of your greed. You will now live with the same disgust that you felt for me. You will forever be disgusted with all of the ugly inside of you. Your pack members will never find their mates until you find yours. You must find her before the stone shatters. She must love you unconditionally and you the same to her. If you don't find her by the time the stone shatters, you and your pack members will be this way forever." Her voice held so much power... it could make the strongest of creatures quake with fear.

I felt a rush of wind hitting me and traveling through the forest in search of my pack members. The Moon Goddess has informed my pack. Falling to my knees, I was going to beg but she was already gone. That was one hundred years ago and today the stone has many fractures as if there is something to heavy pressing one her.

"Yes, Thomas, it's her."

*** Hey guys, follow me and vote or comment your opinion of the chapter:) ***