You Have To Deal With This Shit?

Chapter Nineteen - You Have To Deal With This Shit?

        Pain... My eyes flew open as the next wave of pain passed through my body, lingering on my limbs. My eyes watered and overflowed. Pain radiated form my back. I felt like it was going to split in half. I thrashed around, screaming, trying to find the source of my pain.

        "Xav-vier!" I sobbed out. My legs bent at an unnatural angle as well as my legs. My jaw felt like it had shattered into a million pieces. The tips of my ears were burning. I couldn't help the wail that left my mouth as I felt my tail bone trying to move through my skin. 

        "What? How could this happen?" Xavier came into my live of view, fear and worry evident in his eyes. "Sweetheart, you're shifting..." What? I am human. I don't understand. Another wave of pain went through my body. This time in my fingers. Were my nails being ripped out? I shut my eyes in pain. I felt hands lifting me up and moving. I gripped his shoulders and screamed as another bone reformed itself. 

        He put me down on what felt like grass. I curled in on myself trying to numb myself from the pain and let the change happen. What felt like hours, but mere minutes later it stopped. I opened my eyes to see a clearer view of the world. The colors were more vibrant and detailed. I could see farther into the distance. I stood up and looked down and back at my body. 

        I was a wolf. My fur was the exact shade of Xavier's but I had white spots scattered across my back. I jumped around and searched for my lover. To my right he stood, in all of his wolfy power. I ran at him and weaved myself through his legs. I still only reached his chest. He looked down at me and let his tongue hang out. We were happy. 

        I ran a little in fornt of him an motioned into the woods with my head. I turned and bolted into the woods. Jumping over rocks and logs, loving the feeling of the wind blowing through my fur and against my face. I looked behind me to see Xavier fall to the ground and stop moving. I skidded to a stop and raced over to him. Before I could reach him, a 'whoosh' whistled through the air and I felt a pinprick in my side. I looked over to see a dart with red feather sticking out of my right side. 

        My legs gave out and slowly my eyes involuntarily closed and the world and my Xavier faded to black. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Anna..."

        "Wake up, Pet..."

        As the nickname left his vulgar lips, I opened my eyes to the concrete ceiling.  My wrists and ankles were burning. I looked over, only to see silver manacles wrapped around my joints. Alex and his smug smile were standing in front of me. 

        "I am glad that you are awake. It is about damn time..." His smile disappeared from his face as he sniffed the air.

        "Since that bastard marked you, your body will reject another mark but I can still have some fun and make that bastard feel all of it."

        As he started to walk forward, unbuckling his belt, I felt my self let go. My mind was shutting down, not letting me feel the events that are about to happen. I let myself go. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know some want for me to write longer chapters and I will try with the next. It is just that i have lots of school work and I don't have a lot of time. Anyways, thank you for reading and please vote and follow.