What the Hell Happened?

Chapter Fifteen - What the Hell Happened?

Xavier's POV

        "Xavier!" I lurched up from my position on my desk. I fell sleep doing work again. Ever since Anna left early this morning, I haven't stopped working. If i do I'll start  thinking about her in the forest with just Thomas.

        "XAVIER!!!" Oh, shit. I jumped up and ran down the many corridors before I found the source of the screaming. Stumbling through the door is Anna, supported by Thomas. Thomas has claw marks all over his torso. Strips of his shirt are torn off. Anna looked like she was dragged through a haystack. Her shoulder was covered in blood seeping from a big bite mark. Her hair is standing to attention in all directions with twigs tangled in them. 

        "What the hell happened?" My wolf was beating at the walls of my mind, trying ot take control.

        "Mate! Why is she hurt? Why did you let her go? Idiot!" I ignored his jibes at my control and turned towards thecouch in the living toom. I mindlinked the doctor to come here. 

        'Waht happened Tomas?" I turned towards his bowed over body. He looked like shit. Blood oozing from his wounds, his body looked exausted.  He opened his eyes and told me the one thing that made my blood boil. 

        "We were ambushed by the rogues that took those girls. It looks like Anna has history with the leader. He talked about her like she was a possesion that he bought but was stolen from him. Hey, why are you so calm? You're mate was attacked..."

        "Oh, believe me I am plenty angry, there is just no reason for me to be angry now, when the rogues are not here right?"

        "They ran off after I killed more than half and I think Anna blinded the leader." Pride rushed through me fast. I looked down on her beautiful sleeping figure. I know that I already loved her. I just have to wait for her to say it back, then we can mate. Pounding feet brought my attention to the archway where Doctor Jamie came running, glasses askew and everything.

        Jamie was a tall woman, she was very slender and classy but she was very scatterbrained. Her brown hair was tied in a ponytail with strands drifting here and there. Her big brown eyes even more magnified behind her thick glasses. Her slim chest was heaving from having ran. 

        "What's wrong?"

        "My mate and Luna was attacked. She was bite marks on her shoulder. Help her." My voice took on the Alpha tone.

        "OK, Alpha. Will you please carry her to the medical wing?" She turned and briskly walked up the stairs to the medical wing.

        "Come on, Thomas... You may heal quickly but you should still get checked out." I bent over and picked up Anna's light body. Up the stairs I made my way to the medical wing that had five patient rooms and a an office for Jaime. 

        "I am in room three, Alpha!" Jaime stuck her head out of the doorway and motioned my her way with her hand. I wish Anna had already met her, they would love each other. I laid Anna down on the brown leather patient bed.  

        "OK, alpha. I need you to leave. I need to touch her and I don't want your possessive ass hovering."

        "WHAT?!" My barely controlled anger came bubbling up once again. I need ot be with Anna. She needs me.

        "NO she doesn't idiot. Let the doctor work..." My wolf spoke from the back of my mind. I turned and grabbed the back of Thomas's shirt and dragged him out with me. I closed the door behind me and did the one thing that I could think of.

        I paced. 

************************************************************************************************************

New story! Go to my bio and read it! Please!