Father with a Shotgun

Chapter Fourteen - Father with a Shotgun

        They slowly prowled out of the trees, their red eyes glowing in the afternoons lighting. I felt Thomas growling under me in warning to the rouges. I saw them flinch back from the beta power in his growl, but nonetheless they kept walking. Once they reached the tree line, they just stopped.  In synchronization, Every single wolf that was surrounding us turned their head to face behind us. 

        Slowly, Thomas turned around to face whatever was behind us. What I saw, haunted my nightmares. His bright blue eyes are just as I remembered, but instead of his warmness they were filled with angry lust. 

        "Alex?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        I was sleeping on my bed when I heard scratching coming from my window, soon after the creaking noise of a window opening filled my ears. So slowly, I reached over and grabbed the bat from under my bed.  Just as I was going to bash whoever's head in the bat was stolen from my grasp. 

        "Are you sure you want to do that pet?" Ice cold fear crept its way through my veins as his baritone filled my ears.

        "What are you doing here Alex? We aren't together anymore?" I felt the bed dip and before I could jump off the bed Alex pinned my body down with his. 

        "Darling, we're over when I say we are..." He placed sloppy kisses along my neck. His hands came up and squeezed my breast painfully.

        "That hurts! GET OFF!" I yelled. He came up and covered my mouth with his. I Opened my mouth and bit his hand. Hard.

        "AHH! Bitch!" He pulled away from me and brought his hand down on my face. There was a loud slap! I started fighting harder. I flailed my legs and arm hoping to hit him hard enough that he'll get off. 

        Instead, he pinned both my wrists above my head and used his hips to hold mine down.  His free hand roamed my body squeezing to hard. I could feel myself starting to panic. My throat was constricting and my chest was full of pressure. I did the last thing I could think of.  I screamed.

        "AHHHHHHH!!!!" I put al of the fear that I felt in this scream. My bedroom door burst open and my father came busting in with a shotgun. 

        "Get the hell off my daughter!" 

        Alex jumped off of me and ran with inhumanly fast speed adn out my window. His last words were seared in my brain, "You will be mine one way or another, pet.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Hi darling!" Alex said as he slowly walked forward "If you need to know one thing about me, it's that I always keep my promises."

=============================================================================

Come read my new story! Rebels. Just go to my profile:)