Finally

Chapter Twenty Two - Finally

Xavier POV

"Follow their stench", blood pounded through my veins, I could feel my pulse in my temples. One word repeating, one name, one fucking name; the only name that kept me going. Anna. I could see the tails of my wolves as they ran ahead tracking Anna's captor.

"Alpha!" One of the soldiers called my name, he was one of the faster runners and I could see through the mind link a house in the middle of a clearing. There was a body slumped over on the ground, blood splattered across her clothes. "I'm gonna go closer.."

He stalks over, only how a wolf could, silently and moved the hair away with his snout. Her lips were blue and the veins under her skin could be seen, like blue lines across paper. Anna's skin was deathly pale, she had been out here too long.

I burst towards the direction of her, I pushed harder and harder. I have to get there. Faster. Faster. Anna. Please be OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna's POV

There was swaying. Lots of swaying. Back and forth. Back and forth. I twisted away from whoever was carrying me and lost all of the contents of my stomach. It left an acidic feeling in the back of my throat.

"Anna! Baby! Are you OK? I'm so sorry!" His beautiful, frantic voice filled my ears, Xavier. A content sigh fell from my lips, I'll be fine. I curled my arms around his neck and leaned on his shoulder, filled with peace. She can finally relax. I closed my eyes slowly, letting sleep over take me.

White. White everywhere. White walls, sheets, counters; there's some blue on the walls. The blandest hospital that I've been in.The door opened and a middle aged brunette walked in. She had gray seeping from her roots and glassed took up most of her face.

"Good, you're up. My name is Doctor Stacey and I have been caring for you while you have been here. Before you say anything, let me say what your injuries are. You have a couple of cracked rips. that is the only damage to your upper body. Your lower body however is not in the best shape. It appears that with the the vigorous use of your vagina without proper lubrication; has taken most damage. Your rapist, Alex I believe, has damaged your uterus. This happened because you did not welcome sex, which caused damage. I'm so sorry Anna; but it ruined your chance to have babies." Her eyes were filled with sympathy and pity.

Water filled my eyes and spilled over. I can't have any babies. My sobs filled the room, outside the door there was a yell and glass breaking before Xavier burst into the room. His eyes zeroed in on me and my tears. He walked over and wrapped me in his arms. He just held me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are probably pissed... but I just lost passion for this story a little while ago but its back!! it is close to the end and its pretty shitty sorry guys...:( I am going to try a new story and it will be better because now I know what it is like to write a story on here. I got the hang of it I guess.... alright one more chapter :0 and this story is really really short so Ill try not to do that with the next one too!!!

Love,

Sidney