"I could eat," I reply.

I follow Luke and Becky downstairs where Luke pulls some leftover pizza out the fridge and puts it in the microwave. "Want to watch a movie?" he asks Becky, who then proceeds the giggle and nod frantically. "Alright, how does Mulan sound?" he asks her. She squeals in excitement. Luke then proceeds to take our warm pizza out the microwave and put them on individual plates before throwing a bag of popcorn in the microwave.

We sit down at the dining table and eat our pizza. "I hope you don't mind watching a kids movie," he says.

"Please, Mulan is my childhood," I smile at him.

We all quickly finishing our pizza, Luke then cleans off Becky's face and hands before sitting us down on the couch to watch the movie. He give Becky the bowl of popcorn, who immediately begins shovelling the movie treat in her face.

The storm begins about halfway through the movie, just minutes after Stella gets home and joins us on the couch. Wind howls against the windows and thunder claps loudly, making us thankful Becky's already fallen asleep.

"I better get home," I say after the movie ends. It was already 9pm

"I'm not letting you drive out in that," Luke says quietly, both Stella and Becky are asleep on the couch at this point.

"I'll be fine," I say. Almost on cue, there's a large clap of thunder and the sound of breaking tree branches. Luke turns to me with a raise eyebrow. "Fine, fine."

Luke gets up and I follow him to the kitchen. "You know," I say. "I always dreamt of dancing in the rain," I gesture to the large window in the kitchen where raindrops are pelting down like a thousand little diamonds.

"I thought you hated dancing," Luke says as he pours himself a glass of water.

"I didn't hate dance, I hated the pressure that came with it. The pressure to be perfect, especially when I couldn't do it anymore."

"Couldn't?" he asks. "I thought you decided to quit."

"In a way I did. I had an injury and the doctors said I'd never dance again, at least not professionally. My Mother wouldn't accept that."

"Well let's fulfil your dream," he says. I give him a look, its freezing cold! "Well maybe not outside in the actual rain but in here, by the window," he gestures to the window.

"But it's dark," we couldn't turn on the lights, not with Stella and Becky asleep in the open plan living room.

Luke considers this. "I have an idea," he says. He opens the refrigerator, which illuminates the once dark kitchen. "May I have this dance milady?" He bows and holds his hand out to me.

I giggle as I take his dance. Luke spins me around which causes me to laugh. He then wraps his arms around the middle of my back. We sway slowly to the sound of the rain. I rest my head against Luke's chest, my arms wrapping around his torso as we sway.

After a few moments, Luke's arms move and his hand moves under my chin to lift my head up so I'm staring into his inviting blue orbs. Somehow the light of the refrigerator makes him look even more gorgeous.

Luke's hands moves so it's caressing the side of my face. "You're the most beautiful person I know, inside and out," he whispers, the words meant for my ears and only my ears.

He begins to lean in, his hand brushing hair behind my ear. He stops just before his lips can meet mine, as if he's unsure. I then push myself ups so my lips meet his.

The kiss is soft and gentle, his lips feeling rough yet soft. After a few seconds, he pulls away and swallows thickly. "It doesn't look like it's dying down anytime soon," he says, referring to the rain. "So guess you better prepare to stay the night." Luke then retreats upstairs.