I started noticing Rowan when she was in 8th grade about to go on to high school. We never went to the same school until her and Tyrell transfered to my high school the following year. I knew they dated way before the time I started liking her but she was just too beautiful to look away from. I was so attracted to her back then. Young, dumb and all.

I'd see her all the time but I didn't wanna disrespect her and Tyrell's relationship

I'd see her all the time but I didn't wanna disrespect her and Tyrell's relationship. That was my mans and she seemed happy to be with him. But I couldn't help the jealously I felt towards them. I held my tongue for a few more years later but seeing her with an asshole like him really started to bother me. She had no idea what he was doing behind her back.
~
//Summer 2028//

Sitting on the porch with some of the guys, we all watched as Tyrell said goodbye to his kid once his baby mama showed up.

I shook my head, along with Emmanuel next to me who was laughing about it. "That nigga nut in every bitch he fuck" he said.

"Apparently. Rumors going around saying he got some dark skin girl pregnant at that party last month. No wonder why he dipped so early..." I said, blowing smoke up into the air.

After Tyrell kissed his son goodbye and flirted with his baby mom, she left and he came to join us again. Some of our friends commended him for busting her ass because she was kind of sexy but I was just shaking my head.

"What– yall didn't think youngboy had some taste? *chuckles* I had to get her out of here though before my baby girl show and start getting suspicious again. Just last week we were fucking and why Tonya show up on some dumb shit. I swear hoes catch feelings way too much..."

"Damn so ya girl don't know about ya kids out here?"

"Nah, what I look like telling her I done came in several girls I was fucking with. I don't wanna break her heart, we just got back together and she finally letting a nigga hit. Why dig my own grave?"

Coincidentally, we all saw Rowan walking down the street with a couple of her friends. I stared at her on the low, checking her out until Tyrell ran down to greet her with a kiss and I turned my head. The rest of our friends then got up as the "delivery man" showed up with that good stuff and they all jumped on that while Tyrell left Rowan to do the same.