Next day.
Everything is making sense now. I had a friend who was Jace. He was a great guy and was like a brother to me. He was my classmate in high school and left for Japan. After that my mom arranged my marriage with the great min yoongi. I have Seen him in big interviews and I can't believe he wanted to marry a middle class girl like me. But on my dates he spoke to me very politely. I am an average girl who wanted to have a caring husband who might not shower me with expensive things but give me love and anything he can afford. It was like heaven for me. But what seemed heaven turned out my biggest hell. He was fine for a few days but then one day he took me to a party. There the people told me to sing and I did. I could sense his uncomfortable feelings when the crowd approached me and told me that I was a fabulous singer. I quickly left home not to make him awkward. Then we went to sleep. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my leg. I quickly sat up and looked at yoongi with horror. He had a wip and just lashed it on my leg. "y-yoongi what are you... AHHHHHH" my words trailed of with a scream as he lashed harder on my hand. Tears formed on my cheeks and I said "yoongi please stop why are you doing this" he immediately held my jaw firmly and I yelped in pain. "that is because you sang today. I felt so angry. I wanted to rip of the faces of those evil jerks who were praising you. I will kill them. You are not going on any party or making any friends who are male" he spoke gritting his teeth. I nodded with horror. He pushed me off and removed his belt. I looked at him in horror. I tried to escape but he held my leg. He removed a handcuff and cuffed my hands. I shook my head and pleaded him to stop. But he just pouted and said "I need to mark what mine" he said bit my neck. I cried out in pain. I tried to wiggle away from him. After he was satisfied with the depth of the mark's colour. " now time for some red long marks" he said and lashed my thighs. I yelped and this continued for the next hour. After he was done he slept beside me and hugged me. He sushed me and said "no no my baby is strong you should take your daddy's punishment like a good girl okay. Alright daddy will sing for you" he started singing a lulaby and patted my head softly. When I stopped crying he slapped me. My eyes widened "I love your cries baby don't stop them" he said in a rather harsh tone. Tears started forming and rolled down its way on my cheek. He smiled "yah that's my good girl".
After that day he beats me sometimes whenever I say something unlike his rules.
He was a perfectionist he will bath for exact 7 minutes. He eats for exact 26 minutes. He will sleep for exact 7 hours . I have to start the moment he starts and put my forks down the moment he finishes his food. If I don't he will abuse or rape me.
After a month I was completely broken. He has damaged me. He had different ways of punishment and I can't handle him. He laughs at a point, carasses me at a point, hits me at a point and rapes me at a point. He did all this yet I stay with him cause he locks me every time he goes for work. I am so depressed. My dreams have shattered. But I had enough when he doubted me. When Jace returned from Japan he came to see me with yoongi. Yoongi did my makeup as he didn't want Jace to see what happens inside the doors. I did all the acting of being a lucky wife of the great yoongi but it all came to an end when Jace suddenly stumbled over and fell on me. It was in such a way that his lips landed on my neck. I could see yoongi's eyes widened and redened. Sweet coated my skin and jace immediately tried getting getting up but slipped and fell again but this time with his lips on mine. BOMB BLASTED. yoongi picked up jace and punched him hard on his face "how dare you freaking bastard, you kissed my wife how the hell. I get it now you love her and planned all this, didnt you" I got up trying to pull him off but he pushed me away. Jace shook his head as he was too hurt to speak but yoongi punched him harder again. He smirked "now you'll know what happens when you mess around with min yoongi" he said that and dragged jace to the basement I followed them to stop yoongi. God what will this psychopath do now