JIMIN'S POV
I was going through the papers of one of my patients when there was a knock at my door. I said the person to come in then saw it was my personal assistant. He said " doctor jimin there was is a man who has brought a patient who seems to have hurt her head severely and is injured. Can you please assist her." I nodded keeping the papers inside the desk. I followed him to room no 613. " I shall go and ask him to fill the formalities excuse me " he said and bowed, I also gave a quick bow and went inside. There I saw the patient I quickly went for the surgery...................
Hopefully after 3 hrs she is out of danger. She could have had brain hambraige but luckily she does not. I sat after feeling exhausted. Then I looked at her face. I never saw how innocent and beautiful she looked. She was a pale woman and had beautiful eyes. She has a pointed nose and her lips are of heart shape. Suddenly I felt bad. A ring. I saw she is wearing a ring on her right hand. I don't know but I felt sad.

That man said she came in between the road during 11 in the morning. She seemed to be running looking backwards so she didn't see the car. The man payed for her and left.

After few hours
Patients pov
I woke up in an unknown room and sat up. Suddenly a shooting pain shot in my head and I started crying. Then I saw the door open and a handsome man with blonde hair enter. Then he marched towards me and gave me a warm hug " miss why are u crying". I didn't feel awkward and hugged back. " my head hurts" I mumbled out. He pulled away and wiped away the tears.
Then he injected a injection. I tried to  squirm but he removed it. I felt the pain vanishing. I relaxed and he sat on a chair.
" so miss what is your name". My eyes widened...
I don't know what my name is. How is this possible. I tried so hard but got no answer.
I felt tears
"I don't know" I mumbled
I could see his eyes getting wide.
Then he wiped off my tears
" so should I give you one" he smiled. I couldn't resist the smile on my face