Chapter 24 - Gemma's Words

"Can I have a word with you?" Gemma asked Louis as he walked out of her bedroom. She didn't even wait for an answer, she gripped his wrist and pulled him into her mum and Robin's room. She closed the door for privacy then turned to face Louis.

Louis looked at her, confused, rubbing the part of his wrist Gemma was pulling on.

"I know, Louis," Gemma blurted out.

"Know what?"

"That you never did lose that twisted mind of yours," she snapped. "And I know you still love my brother. I also know about the engagement."

"How?" asked Louis.

Gemma shrugged. "Twitter's a bitch."

"I don't know what to say," Louis muttered. "Harry doesn't know, does he?"

Gemma shook her head. "But he'll find out eventually, luckily for you, he's been too down to even check his Twitter."

Louis sighed, sitting down on the bed. He looked up at her. "What gave it away - that I was just pretending?"

"You and H had something that nothing, not even lost memory, could break," she said. "Oh, and I see the way you look at him - the love in your eyes."

"You won't tell him, will you?" asked Louis with hope.

"No," said Gemma. "But you wanna hurry this damn wedding up so I can help my brother get over you."

"He's gonna fall apart when he finds out," Louis mumbled.