Chapter 3 - Spoiling Fun

Harry woke up with his head lying comfortably on his boyfriend's chest. He waits for moments like this, so he didn't particularly want to get up in a rush. He closed his eyes, listening to Louis' heartbeat which was going at a calm and steady pace.

"You awake?" someone asked.

Harry's head rose from Louis' chest and he was looking straight into a pair of ocean-blue eyes. Louis smiled at him and Harry tried to return it. Suddenly the sound of Louis' ringtone blared out, making Harry jump and look round fantically for the device.

Louis chuckled and leant over to the bedside table, taking hold of his mobile and looking at the caller ID. He rolled his eyes before answering.

"What?" he asked into the phone.

"Louis," the person at the end of the line spoke, "it's Richard calling from Modest Management."

"No shit," Louis said sarcastically. "Well, what do you want?"

"We've got Miss Calder waiting for you at Lincoln Beach - be there within half an hour," replied Richard.

"You can't go doing that without letting me know!" Louis yelled. "I was planning on spending time with Harry tonight."

"That's tough," said Richard. "I mean it, Louis, I wanna see pictures of you and the girl all over the internet."

Louis locked eyes with a confused Harry, the mobile still glued to his ear. He snapped back to reality when Richard was calling his name, asking if he was still there.

"Fine," Louis snapped. "But it'll be the last date for a while."

"I'll decide on that," Richard told him. "Make sure you act like an actual couple this time."

Louis smirked and decided to mock Richard. "I'll decide on that." He hung up the phone before Richard could say anything else, putting the device back on the table. 

Harry looked down with a frown. "You have to go again, don't you?"

Louis sighed, scooting closer to Harry, a hand caressing the younger boy's chin to make him look up. "I'll make sure it's the last date for a while ..."

"Just go, Louis," said Harry.

"I want a kiss first," Louis requested with a wink and a pout. "Don't know if I can get by the day without one."

Harry leant forward and placed his lips to Louis' for a split second before pulling away.

Louis crossed his arms. "What was that?"

"Um ... a kiss?" 

Louis shook his head. "No, it wasn't." He pushed Harry down and crawled ontop of him, straddling his boyfriend's waist.

"Lou-"

Louis shut him up by attacking his lips with his own, moving against them fiercely and quickly. Louis smirked when Harry struggled to keep up with the pace. He tugged at Harry's hair causing the younger boy to moan a little. 

Harry was suddenly getting turned on. He switched the position in a swift movement, so he was ontop. His eyes were looking deeply into Louis' as he straddled Louis' waist.

"Very dominant this morning, aren't we, Harold?" Louis teased.

"Shut up," Harry grumbled, leaning back down so his lips were against Louis', moving them in a more slower and calmer movement. Louis lifted his hands up, joining them up behind Harry's head, attempting to deepen the kiss. Harry was way ahead as he forced his tongue into Louis' mouth, swrling it, exploring. Louis decided to use his tongue to battle for dominance, but Harry was in such a mood, he wasn't allowing it. Harry bit down on Louis' tongue, smirking when Louis gasped.

"Shit, Harry," said Louis, eyes wide. "Since when do you bite my fucking tongue?"

Harry shrugged and smiled. "Since now, I guess."

"Well, it fucking hurt," Louis replied, sticking his tongue out, trying to look at it with his eyes but could only see the tip. 

Harry took that opportunity to lean down and suck on Louis' tongue, licking under the bottom with his tip before he pulled back.

Louis laughed, "That's disgusting, Harry."

"Well, it's not like your tongue hasn't been in other places," Harry said. "Speaking of which ..." he trailed off.

"I'd love to," said Louis. "But you'll have to wait."

Harry groaned. "You owe me amazing sex later on then."

Louis smirked. "Looking forward to it."

Harry crawled over the bed, back to the pillows, wiggling his arse to tease Louis. With a shake of his head, Louis smacked Harry's bum, jumping off the bed before Harry could react.

"Thought you were gonna give into me," Harry whined as Louis walked over to the bedroom door.

"I love you to bits, sweetheart," said Louis, "but I know how to say no."

"Whatever," Harry mumbled.

Louis smiled. "See you later, beautiful."

"Bye, Lou," Harry called. "Love you!"

"Love you too," said Louis as he left the bedroom.

Harry thought he'd spend the rest of the morning, relaxing, but Modest had other plans. Harry's phone bleeped from under the pillow and he quickly took it out, to see he had one unread text from Modest who he'd re-named their contact name on his phone. He sighed as he opened up the text.

From: The Arseholes

Message: It's Richard. I expect to see you here in an hour, Harry. Don't be late.

Harry threw his mobile across the bed, groaned and collapsed into the soft pillows.