Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip 2

Start from the beginning

"Shit, don't tell me that catnip makes you Dog Demons horny?!" I bitch out.

Sesshomaru took a step towards me, and I threw the catnip behind me, and Sesshomaru never reacted to what I threw only stared intently at me. I look to his leggings seeing an obvious large bulge there, bigger than any excuse me cock I've seen in my life! Looks like he got a good extra helping at the dinner table and comedians say the Japanese have an one inch tiny cock, fuck that I'm looking at proof that's utter bullshit in a Japanese Dog Demon Man's covered big hard on before me in his kimono leggings! Whoever invented that false joke is a retard, no offense. "Down boy we ain't going to do what you're instincts want to do I think you don't want this when you're on catnip." I say backing up more but I trip over nothing just my luck and fell on my back making my breasts bounce in my bra at the impact.

Sesshomaru I saw him panting and his cheeks getting more red. "Want you." Sesshomaru growled.

"No bad boy I don't want you right now." I scold him snapping my fingers at him, as if trying to scold a regular canine in my Era who sadly I had many stupid mutts owned by people in America try to hump my leg in the past.

Sesshomaru snarled showing one fang at me and suggestively licking it too! Hot damn I admit that was kinda hot, hell no he's high as a kite and I shouldn't be thinking this! I mentally scold myself and slap myself as well mentally.

"Mate with you." Sesshomaru gently tugs off his kimono top undoing his golden and purple sash and I swallow hard at his slim chest, with perfect amount of muscles, even muscles on his upper arms, but small those biceps were I knew he could lift something heavy as hell itself no problem with one hand. He had an eight packed abdomen that I saw trailed to his V-line. A tiny bit of silver gleamed of slight short hair to his belly button. I admit he was drool worthy and I couldn't help but feel a wet pool form in my boy shorts black underwear.

Sesshomaru sniffed and licked his lips again. "Smell it your arousal." Sesshomaru purred out. "Want to taste it on my tongue."

"No! I said no!" I shout as Sesshomaru ignored my command and I gulp when his face went between my legs and pulled my knees apart with his hands easily like me trying to  force my legs closed was futile against his inhuman strength of his Dog Demon prowess of his strength, his nose nudged my curved core against the boy shorts cotton tight fabric making me feel the pool worsen in my core and he sniffed and growled more and I felt his tongue lick a long stroke along my black boy shorts panties.

"Shit!" I reel my head back biting my lip, I admit it felt good and damn if I don't stop him we both with regret this, especially when he finds out I accidentally drugged him not knowing catnip was like ecstasy to him, goddamnit!

"You smell like you want this though I am drugged by that catnip Kita." Sesshomaru chuckled and I jerk my head up feeling his finger slide gently up the slit of my core through the underwear. "So responsive you are, I want to pup you so full." Sesshomaru huskily says to me making my core tighten at those naughty forbidden words. Gawd- damn he was too much for my ovaries to handle when I haven't gotten laid since I was 18, don't judge an American friend and I went to a club, got wasted and had one night stands, I was glad the guy I was with he had his sperm bank removed to not have kids, so he had no balls due to sadly he had to get them removed, due to an accident, but his dick still worked though, but he couldn't produce sperm at all, he could orgasm though, but only shoot blanks, no baby makers. But the guy had me screaming to the walls hundreds of times that one night stand.

Fuck that memory had me fucking horny now! Dammit stupid hormones!

"I'm not having your puppies yet!" I glare at him.

"You are a perfect mother for my pups, you handle children well, and my beast agrees." Sesshomaru I watch him lean forward to try to lean in to kiss my lips, but his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell unconscious onto my stomach out cold, I guess the catnip overwhelmed him, I sigh in relief he didn't mate with me like he wanted to. But boy was he heavy as he was sleeping. His cheek rubbed my stomach as he slept. I sigh and lay on my back to try to wait for him to wake up. I ran my fingers along his soft silky white strands and he never woke up, only wrapped his arms around my stomach and nuzzle his nose into my belly button his face in a stern, yet peaceful state. I didn't know if Dog Demons purebred ones sleep or not. But he did right now though. He did look cute that way. I smile a warm smile down at him, as I ran my hand further down into his thick long ass length silver air. He must keep it well combed, even washed because it was as if touching the softest silk I ever had in my fingers. I gently pull a long strand to my nose curious of how it smelled how his scent of his hair smelled. I inhale smelling pure vanilla and lilacs with a hint of blue berry mixed in, and a tiny tinge Iif the forest, it was heaven. I wondered what his hair felt like when I could brush it myself with my fingers and a comb? I loved brushing Kagome's hair when I babysat her. But his hair felt more soft more silky than Kagome's!