"When I went to the station this morning, the walls were dripping with blood. There were catpaw prints everywhere" I said, waiting for a reaction but the man only hummed, urging me to continue.

Taehyung then reached out to grab the oil and poured it all over my back, using his left hand to distribute it evenly so it wouldn't drip onto the sheets. The liquid was hot, an indicator that he warmed it up in the kitchen before bringing  it here. I sighed and closed my eyes when I felt both his arms start at my lower back and slowly move upwards, pressing the heel of his hand against the flesh to get rid of all the knots.

"Ah- I had one of my friends from the CIA collect important evidence before dad came" I took in a deep breath, "we suspect it's the catpaw guy from earlier. The plane incident" I pointed out.

Taehyung's hands paused briefly, "That's it?" He asked, before continuing and to say the least, it was relaxing, would always be an understatement. Cramps and the pain I felt were gone by now. My body needed and craved  this type of contact so bad, that every time his fingers moved across my shoulder blades, I let out a sigh.

"No. There's more" I trailed off, basking in the feeling of him.

"Hmm.."

"They left me a message" I opened my eyes now, to try and look over at him behind me but I couldn't.

"What'd it say?" The man spoke, without stopping his ministrations.

"It said you were hiding  something from me" I frowned, "and it wouldn't be too long before you carved a 'V' onto my face" I finished, swallowing at the weight of those words coming out of my mouth.

Taehyung said absolutely nothing. Letting the silence thicken in the air as he worked quietly.

"Tae.." I called, wanting him to speak.

"What do you think of it?" He asked, curiosity evident in his voice and I relaxed at the sound of  that.

"I don't know" I whimpered when he pressed his hands into my shoulder, "I think it's a threat. The person wants me to think you're dangerous. Will probably hurt you or me, I don't know for sure".

"You think he can hurt me?" He asked.

"Maybe" I sighed into the pillow, closing my eyes again, "He seems powerful".

It was then that his hands fingers caressed the sides of my breast as they brushed low till my waistline, eliciting a moan. Taehyung spoke with his eyes narrowed, "so little faith in me".

"Atleast he'll try to hurt me" I retorted and squirmed when he dug his thumb into a particularly hard knot around my scapula. Back arching at the pain it brought which was slowly rubbed away by his skilled fingers leaving a new feeling of relief and pleasure.

"Are you afraid?" He asked.

The question was so simple but the answer- it was embarrassing. I was trained to survive, to battle and to live the life of a soldier but I was afraid. I was surprised about it, but it was an ugly truth. Biting my lip, I answered honestly, "Yes", but when that sounded too weak for an ex CIA agent, I mumbled out, "a little".

Taehyung leaned in, his lips pressing against my cheek as he placed a firm kiss there. Pulling away, he stated, "You have your father to look after you. You've got the police department looking out and there's also the CIA, keeping an eye and to lend a hand if you need it". His words brought such relief and safely, and so he continued, "You also have me. I'd protect you till my last breath, Ji".

I smiled at his words, snuggling into the pillow, trying to hide  my flushed cheeks. I felt like a teenager now, trying to shy away from a cheesy statement.

"If he's made you his target, then I'd say it's the worst decision ever. You're protected and valued by all of us" he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, "You're safe".

"Thank you" I said quietly, after a long moment of silence. Taehyung remained mute, his hands working their magic as he hummed lowly to a soft song and I drifted off to sleep.

I didn't realize when Taehyung stopped because when I woke up, I found myself sprawled out in bed. My bra was hooked to the last hook, keeping it there a little loose around my breasts, the t-shirt was gone, but the blanket covered me completely. Rubbing my eyes, I looked over to the side table only to find no evidence of what happened last night. I reached in to feel my back, but when I withdrew my fingers, I found that they weren't oily at all.

Did I just dream everything up?

Sniffing onto my fingers, I was relieved when I did smell some oil. Taehyung must have used the towel soaked in warm water  to wipe off all the excess oil because my sheets were clean. Smiling to myself, I sat up. My body hadn't felt this light in years. Stretching my arms, I felt like I'd just had the best spa treatment of my life.

Walking over to my wardrobe, I noticed that the mask from earlier was gone. Meaning, Taehyung was probably undercover again now. I couldn't wait to go back downstairs and have breakfast with everyone.

--