Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.6 The truth comes out

Put your story text here...For the next few weeks I would help Eric if he was short handed at Fangtasia, but other than that I would just talk with Pam or dance by myself. Eric was like my shadow now. I was never fully alone. If I went to his office to just take a small nap, he would always come in to check up on me and ask me if I needed anything. If I went to the bathroom he would watch me intently to make sure I walked in unharmed, and if I wasn't out in five minutes he would send Pam in after me. Even though it was like Eric was my vampire guarding angel, it sometimes got really annoying.

It was Tuesday night as I swayed and turned to the sexual music booming from the speakers. Truthfully it got a little lonely dancing by myself. Oh well, I thought and continued to get lost with my thoughts of boredom. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Eric looking at me. It was if my body was a siren to him, singing a song as I danced and hypnotizing him to not look away. Another five minutes went by and still his gaze had not moved from me. I decided to fully turn towards him while still dancing and stared him straight in the eyes. In my mind I was practically beckoning him to come to me but he did not. He just continued to stare.

Finally I had had enough and turned away towards the bar. I asked the bartender if I could get some water and he quickly obliged. As I sipped my water in peace except for the little stabs of hatred towards me from the fang bangers, I watched as Sookie made her way through the crowd and up to Eric. She sat down next to him on the couch slowly while he smirked lustfully to her from his thrown. Something in me felt like it was being torn at. It pulled harder and harder and suddenly I realized what it was...my heart.

Something from the depths of my soul was hurting and I couldn't do anything about it. My mouth parted and I quickly sucked in a jagged breath as I watched Sookie touch Eric's arm. He smiled at this affection and licked his bottom lip causing me to suck in another hurtful breath. I couldn't help the tear that dripped slowly down my face as Eric brushed the back of his hand against Sookie's left cheek. Another pang felt as if it was severing some part of me inside once Sookie took Eric's hand in her own. A small whimper escaped my lips. My eyes couldn't look away as Eric walked Sookie back to his office kissing her neck from behind. This time the stab felt different. It was more painful and more filled with sorrow that I could have imagined.

I felt out of breath and looked down while I clutched my stomach. Blood started to seep through my shirt and I watched my hand covered in the scarlet liquid shake as I took it away from my wound. Panic now was added to my intense emotions and I realized more and more vampires were crowding around me. It was if my voice was put on mute and I looked around for someone to help me. Eric was nowhere in sight so I tried to get off the stool to leave.

The hungry growls of the vampires were coming more and more eager. A few started to lay their cold hard hands on me. Another whimper of pain escaped my parted lips and a second later Pam was hissing and growling at all of them. Like a flock of seagulls they flew away from me and out the door. My breathing was ragged and hot as I continued to clutch my wound. Pam looked at me in confusion and a fear as to what happened and what to do. She picked me up gently and ran with vampire speed to Eric's office.

Pam looked down at me for a second with sadness in her eyes. More than half my shirt now was drenched in blood and I was becoming cold and shaking like I'd been in an ice bath. She didn't hesitate to kick down the door. The sight before my eyes could have killed me it seemed. Eric and Sookie were in a heap on the floor tangled in each other. My whole body now was in convulsions and I was crying uncontrollably. Eric snapped to attention and was furiously asking Pam what the hell happened to me. She explained she didn't see anyone even attempt to stab me and had no idea how the bleeding started in the first place. Eric told her to go get the doctor and picked me up out of her arms and laid me on his desk.

"You're going to be ok," Eric whispered to me and stroked my face.

I couldn't open my eyes because of the intense pain coming from my gut. The tears flowed freely down my face and I felt how Eric would wipe each and everyone away. The touch of his hands on my skin gave me little comfort but still my soul ached.

"What should I do?" Sookie whispered to Eric.

"You can't do anything."

"What do you think is wrong with her?" Sookie asked Eric scared.

"I don't know," He stated and I gripped his hand as hard as I could before I passed out.

~

My body felt so heavy but partly bare too. The top part of me felt small wrinkly hands dabbing something cold across my wound and I flinched.

"I can't stop the bleeding," A feisty little old lady voiced.

My eyes opened slowly and I saw exactly that: a little old lady holding a cloth to my stomach. A bowl next to her was filled with a red looking liquid and my once white shirt now red, was in ripped into two pieces on the floor.

"What do you mean you can't stop it?" Eric asked with panic.

"Eric," I croaked. My throat was extremely dry and I started to cough.

"Shhh," He tried to sooth me.

"I mean I can't stop it. I'll call a friend who might be able to help, hold on!" The little old lady snapped and pulled out a cell phone. She spoke quickly and then hung up.

A second later a flash and a loud pop sounded. There in a light lavender robe stood a tall caramel skinned woman with black shiny hair that went down to the middle of her back. Her face looked kind and warn from age, her lips were plump, and her eyes were a vibrant green to match.

As soon as she saw me she rushed over and placed a hand on my heart and a hand on my stomach.

"Oh my," she breathed stunned and searched my face.

"Do you know what's wrong with her Silvia?" The little doctor asked and came to her side.

"I have not seen this for over a thousand years," She said and looked at Eric.

"What?" He asked interested but still stared at me as I fluttered my eyes open constantly trying to stay awake.

"Don't you feel it? Haven't you felt something?!" Silvia asked impatiently to Eric who looked dumb founded at her questions.

"No," He voiced.

"You," Silvia motioned towards Sookie, "leave now."

Sookie looked at Eric as to see if she should do what Silvia said. Eric nodded and she left. I felt myself slipping into the darkness of unconsciousness again. With all my might I held on and looked at Silvia who smiled back at me warmly. She picked up a cool cloth and whipped the sweat from my forehead.

"What is going on?" Eric asked impatiently and came directly to my side but did not touch me.

"You are truly an idiot Viking. She is your soul blood bonded!" Silvia boomed.

Eric's face went a shade so whiter than it already was I didn't think it was possible. "But I already have-"

"I know what you have Viking! You and the telepath are blood bonded but she," She got up to point down at me, "is your soul blood bonded! You are the only one that can stop the bleeding!"

"How do I stop it?" Eric asked in his business voice now.

"You must put a small amount of your blood on her wound and seal it with a kiss," Silvia instructed and looked down at me.

At this point I was incoherent of everything. My eyes closed shut and in a moment I felt another liquid of some kind being poured on my stomach. The feeling was weird as my skin tied itself back together. The last thing I remember before I totally slipped away was Eric's cool lips lightly touching my now healed fleash.