five

We were all gathered around the stage in a small cluster as Matt Raub, Sunny, and Joe all got up on stage and started talking to us.

"None of that matters! Because tonight... we're doing a HOT PEPPER TALENT SHOW!" He announced. We all started groaning, me probably being the loudest. "Okay, so this is how it works! You'll take the hot pepper, put it in your puss-... the mouth puss. Like this," he said as he tossed a pepper behind his mouth, " chew it. Swallow it. Then you make your way on over here to station number one, where you'll pick a talent and-"

"Uhm! Technically that's station number two because the pepper would be number one." Joven interrupted.

"You will then read your talent out loud and you will then do your talent as we all watch... Okay! Let's do it!" He announced, ignoring Joven and our cries for help. We all nervously clapped and cheered as they started calling people up.

First, Lasercorn had to yo-yo, then  Wes got hula hooping. Ian had to ribbon dance, Keith had to sing, Olivia did a sexy dance, Noah got improv where he kissed Shayne, Flitz got ballet,  Mari had to juggle scarves, Anthony had to play the recorder which got spit all over the stage, Courtney had to juggle, then it was my turn.

I got up and shuffled my feet as I walked up to the microphone. Playing with the strings of my black Adidas joggers. I took a step over Anthony's spit which made everyone laugh and I put my hands in my pockets.

"H-Hello, my name is Shelly and I'm in bunk three. I have a cat and three pairs of clout goggles." I said with a nervous tone as I walked over to the pepper bowl and picked out the biggest one. Bigger peppers have less spice than small peppers.  I quickly popped it in my mouth and the spice hit me. I screamed as I swallowed it and stumbled to the talent bucket.

I reached in and pulled out the first card I could grab.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I opened the card.

"Play the guitar and sing." I read followed by a groan of pain.

"FUCK GIVE ME WHATEVER PLEASE!" I yelled as Sunny passed me a ukulele and pushed me to the microphone. I bounced in pain as I took the pick out of the strings and strummed. I was quickly panning through my ukulele knowledge of songs I could play and my mind went right to one of my favorites. 

I started strumming and everyone went quiet. I screamed and everyone laughed.  "Okay sorry, I'll start because I'm in pain," I muttered and looked out at everyone before locking my eyes on the strings and swayed side to side as I strummed with a small smirk on my face.

"Baby... can't you see... I'm callin'" I started slowly. Olivia gasped and clapped.

"I'm in pain fuck," I whispered as I sped up. Faster and louder.

"fuck it. TOO HIGH CAN'T COME DOWN LOSIN' MY HEAD SPINNIN' ROUND AND ROUND. DO YOU FEEL ME NOW. TASTE OF YOUR LIPS IM ON A RIDE, YOU'RE TOXIC I'M SLIPPIN UNDER. TASTE OF A POISON PARADISE IM ADDICTED TO YOU DON'T YA' KNOW THAT YOUR TOXIC!" I basically cried/screamed/sang with constant voice cracks. I dropped the ukulele in the spit as I dropped down as everyone applauded me. I rolled on the edge of the stage, almost falling off but Flitz yelled 'oh shit' as I fell and Shayne snatched me up and helped me to get water.

"t-thanks." I smiled weakly as Sarah handed me a water and a yogurt. I thanked her quickly before laying myself down on a bench in the back and dumping the whole cup of nasty yogurt in my mouth. The taste and texture made me gag but the milk made the burns feel a bit better. I sheepishly spit the yogurt out under the bench and chugged my water. 

-time skip-

We took a small break after my turn to help settle Anthony, Noah, and I. When we got back, it was Shayne's turn. I sat in the front where he was as I downed another water and he climbed up. 

-----------------------

is anyone there?

CherriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara