two

We got off the bus and immediately Flitz started yelling. We all got our bags as he tried to take us on a tour of the camp. I kept my earbuds in as my favorite song was playing and I was not about to stop in the middle.

"THIS IS THE TRUST WALL!" Flitz screamed as we walked on a path. I pulled an earbud out and cocked an eyebrow as Joven tried to run up the wall making all of us let out laughter. He turned to me and stepped close.

"You think you can do better?" he asked. Without speaking, I took off my hoodie and handed it to him with my phone and earbuds. I dropped my bags on the ground and backed up.

"OOH SLAY GIRL! SLAAAAYYYUHHHH!" Keith cheered as I laughed at him. I pushed off with my left foot and dashed at the wall, leaping and pulling myself up onto and over the wall. Once I landed I took a deep breath, high fiving Flitz and got down and went back for my stuff.

~time skip~ 

We finally got to go to our cabins. I jumped up to the top bunk backward and fell back, laughing with the other girls in my cabin.

Courtney snapped a quick photo of me before helping me up. We all laughed again as I jumped off of my bed, leaving my bags up there and started unpacking. 

~another time skip~

We were all sitting outside of the cabins just hanging out with each other.

Wes and I were in a stressful game of hopscotch when Shayne interrupted us.

"Hey, Shelly! Flitz and Sohinki want you." he sighed. 

"Oh... okay! Thanks for telling me, Shayne. Sorry, Wes. Maybe later?" I smiled at both of them. Wes smiled and nodded waving as I ran to where I last saw the boys. The stage. 

------------------

HEYO I'm not sure how I like the story so far. Please comment what you think and be dead fuckin' serious. Okay, ADIOS!