one

shellythomasready for a road trip with my dorks

shellythomas
ready for a road trip with my dorks

❤️6.4k      💬4.6k

oliviasui looking hot! when are you gonna get here??
wes_irl we're about to leave you
co_mill photo cred???
user I love you!!
user2 SMOSH SUMMER GAMES????!!!

  load more comments!

Courtney and I ran onto the bus, everyone clapping at us sarcastically. I rolled my eyes as I tossed Sunny my bag and walked through the aisle.
"you're late." Shane pointed out as I sat in the row of seats next to his in the very back.
"fashionability late," I corrected with a smirk and pulled my knees up to the seat closest to the aisle as I leaned back against the cold glass window in the second seat.
Anthony had a camera so I had to be a bit more in 'character' than usual or to avoid having to do anything, I could just listen to my music! I slipped my hand into my pocket and grabbed my earbuds.

Shayne was quick to snatch them the moment I  placed them in my lap. I looked up at him with a look saying 'please don't start with me now, I will beat your ass'. He wanted to test me today so he slipped my beloved earbuds in his back pocket and went back to talking to Anthony.
I snatched my phone from my backpack and shot a text to Anthony.
'get my earbuds back and I'll give you a snack'
I looked up after hitting send and watched as he checked his phone and then shot me a quick blank look and turned back to Shayne.
Anthony whispered something to him and he reached into his back pocket. I tried to read Anthony's lips.

I think he told Shayne he was gonna give them to Joven, who was at the front of the bus. I sighed and slumped back into my seat, grabbing one of my two bags of hot Cheetos from my backpack.
A moment later my earbuds landed in my lap. I looked up at Anthony, smiling, and passed him a bag of hot Cheetos. We both smirked and shrugged at Shayne as we opened our bags at the same time. He looked between us with an upset glare as he sat back in his seat.
I smiled at him sarcastically as I plugged my earbuds into my phone and hit play on my playlist.

After I finished my Cheetos, I turned up my music a bit and stared out the window, occasionally taking photos.

shellythomassee you soon

shellythomas
see you soon

❤️6.3k      💬3.6k

----------------

HI! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Some hectic things happened today so obviously this isn't the best chapter but hopefully, it gets better! Don't forget to vote on this and comment legit anything! Maybe what you wanna see happen or whatever b/c I LOVE comments! Okay, I'm gonna go... ADIOS FRIENDS!