27

an
I'm so sorry I have not had a chapter up at all in a while there always some drama going on
~~Kevins p.o.v~

I wake up before Edd today, first time in a long time have I woke up before him. it's cute see him all curled up to me with his tail swaying just a little. I pet his ears and see him smile in his sleep.

"ugh how are you so dam cute." I whisper to myself and chuckle.

I then remember that needs b-day us coming up he's going to 24. I can't believe it  we have known each other for so long but some how it feels like it was just yesterday we were kids. i still remember how he would have to put up with the two numbskulls, I had no problem with ed he just got annoying really fast. but eddy he was an ass he would not let anyone with in 3ft of 'his edd' man did he just wanna make friends with my fists some days.

Edd has finally stoped wearing his hat not many judges him for have cute cat ears. lots of girls ask him how they look so real and where can they get a par but half the time he is too shy to talk to them. it quite adorable how when a stranger walks up to him he hide behind me.

Oh Edd's been wanting kids. kids are a big responsibility and I want to be home more. I want to have everything up and the box full of are stuff.... is somewhere where little hands can't get a hold of the clothes and other objects that no kid should need to see. so I told him once we settle down and get everything unpacked. and I have a strong job again, that we could talk about it more. the only thing i don't want is that there is a teenage jock bring girls and/or boy home.

sorry it's short just wanted to get u guys a chapter