chapter 1

~~Kevin P.O.V~~

Double D is hiding something from me but what ? "double D do you need to talk you look very tense you know I will not jug ."

" No, I'm fine."

"Okay, but I am here if you need some one to talk to some one. Okay baby. "

"okay Kevin."

"are you staying at my place tonight, it is late and your house on the other side town." This would be the first time he might stay the night I hope he will

" but I don't have any pajamas ."

"you can wear one of my shirts so for pajamas "

"O-okay I will stay. "

We were in my bed he still had his hat on. I wish he would let me take his hat off and let me see his hair.

he looked cute in my fall out boy shirt. it was so big on him, the sleeves went down to his elbow, and the shirt went to his knees.

~~ Edd P.O.V ~~

he is warm and comforting.he is so handsome . I just need my hat to not fall off while I sleep. I will tell him tomorrow that I'm a Neko I hope does not freak out.

" Kevin I'm tired can we go to bed. "

"of course we can ." he smiled and turned off the t.v and laid down I laid next to him he pulled me closer to him so his head was on my head. I scared of how he acts if he found out while I was asleep.

~~ Time skip middle o night Keven P.O.V~~

once Double D was asleep I went to the bathroom and when I came back his fell off and did not notice and my head was in CAT EARS. " EDD WHY DO YOU HAVE CAT EARS !?"

"Aaa-what w-were is my hat? "

"I went to the bathroom and it was off and your hat was off I snuggled your head and my head was between two cat ears! "

"I'm sorry I should have told you sooner in a Neko do you still love me? I understand if you don't love me anymore."

"of course I still love you i was just surprised that you were a Neko. wait don't nekos have tales where is your tails ?"

"ohhhh my tails is wrapped around my waist. " he pulls up his shirt and his tale is there " I guess you want to see my tale, "

I can't believe my boyfriend got cuter "baby I thought you could never get cuter ."

double just blushed he is so cute when he blushes ."you think i'm cute, *blushing harder* your awesome Kev."

"I will always think your cute because your my baby kitten, and most of all your my edd the one i fell in love with in middle school . " he smiled in to my chest

"i love you kev. "

"i love you too baby. "

~~ A/N ~~

i hop you liked this so far it took me forever to write it one of my friend had me write this . she wanted me to write a kevedd ware edd is a neko. see you next time bye :)