13

The song of the chapter is "So Far Gone" by Thousond Foot Krutch it was my inspection to make this chapter lets see how it end shale we see you all at the end if we make it bye
🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

~~~Kevs p.o.v~~~

I wish I could spend each day like today we snuggled up on my awesome bed and watched movies and shared kisses here and there at one point dering finding dory edd got up and sat in my lap and said "you can't get lost if I am on top of you."

"Why are you worried you will loose me and have to go to a fishy place(pun intended just so you know) just so you can have me back?"

"No I will not have to because I am on top of my silly haed."

"Oh so now I'm a floating head man make up your mind."

"Ok I've made up my mind you are the one the only Kevin barr that lived across the street from me and now I love and hope to grow old together."

"Good because I'm stronger with you than before and I'm not going any where."

"M'kay kev so I guess that means that I will not be able to go any were either i hope you know that."

"Ok I'm fine with that. " I said and then I hear him yawn

"Ok so now that are fewchere is planed dothink you are I could use you as a  pillow and I'm in need of a little nap so can we cuddle please."

"Ok come here my little dweeb."

That was just so cute I wish I could have bottled it up and carry it with me every day to remember how much stronger me and edd are now to just so amazing to see my shy edd turned out to be a tough little dweeb ok maybe not tough but he is mine and and he will always be mine you you got that Nat.

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

I just thought I'd update a better size chapter that has more details than the other. I am pretty sher this week.I might be able to get one or 2 more chapters in lattes hope right by all my 🐍🐢