8

The song of the chapter is "youth" by Troye Stvan. I hope you all are injoying this book. I will also have to start updating more and i'm sorry that I don't. I will try though.🐣
_________________________________________
~~~Kevs p.o.v~~

I hear knoking and I know who it is mabey edd forgot Nat was coming over but he did not. He gits up I try to pull him closer. But he he skerms out of my hold he ran into the frunt room and ansered the dore and guess who was there, Nat.

"Hi nat how have you been." Edd siad his tail swaying

"Hi double cutie hi Kevin when did double cutie get a tail." Nat asked

"Well nat I guess we have to tell you edd is a is part cat he has been hiding it since we were little kids." I told him

"Edd why did you not tell us earlier you and keven would have been together sooner." Edd was a blushing mess he did not like talking about the cat part of him.

"Ummmm, I have not toled any one till 3 days ago when kevin found out. I did not know how any one would react." Edd siad hiding behind me.

"Oh well Double cutie stop hiding behind kevin we all know that I don't bit. Unless you want me to." Edd blushes deeper (if it was possible) and I starts to growl at nat. Nat starts to back up.

"I was just joking but if you two brake up I will not be able to choose-"

"We are not going to brake up you idiot."

"Ok,ok I was joking I promise." Nat looked at Edd with puppy dog eye he was pleading for my babys help.

"Kevin don't hurt him he was just joking with you please don't." Edd said with his cute cat ears laid back a his tail swaying around.

"Ok Nate I just can't tolerate your jokes right now."

"Yes I understand can we have lunch now"

"Yes I will go make some lunch, oh and what dose every one want me to make."

"Double cutie you should make B.L.Ts they are grate. Kevin what do you think?"

"We can have B.L.Ts they sound good and they are easy to make and I can all ways help you."

"can i help too I know how to make B.L.Ts."

"No! nat you are lucky to be alive, after your little experiment you played if edd was not here you would be dog shit."

"You're language keven, babe I know you mad but you scaring me. So please stop."

"Ok, I will stop wants he stops trying to steel you."

"Nat is not going to steel me away from you he is just being nat. Ok."

"Ok" I grumble

"Thanks for having my back double cutie." Nat said as I walk over to the stove were Edd was making bacon to make shere nat can't git my kitty

"That's not going to work every time you know."

"I know it's just the way I am and it is hard for me to not flirt with every one."

"Well you can't be flirting with my kitty ok." I grumbled

~~Nats p.o.v ~~

Kevin just called Edd " kitty." It was so cute. But I know better than to go all fanboy on him. He whould have killed me so I just answer the question with a simple ok and aquwered silents came over us and out of nowhere i her Edd yelling "foods done."

I was happy that Edd was nice to me or I would be died

"How do you think"edd asked me

"Its awsome I have not had a home made meal in years." Kevin still had a arm on Edd the whole time we ate me and edd made small talk but I'm pretty sure kevin duse not what me over for a while

_________________an___________________

I have the case of the righters block and it sucks that what took so long and should I keep fighting this. Bye🐧