16

So this song is "one hell of an amen" by Brantley Gilbert. I know some people don't like country music, but this song reminds me of my grandma, she is only supposed to live for 3-5 day now. I will try to keep up all updated in this. I have been visiting every night sense 3 weeks ago. So that's why I have not posted anything new and this chapter might be small but at least it is some thing right? don't worry about me I will be fine I had to take the day off school to day though one of my teachers pretty muchseent me home to day she said "Bethany you need to go home you look like you were hit by a truck and you arnt akting like your normal self today go home and clear your mind." I love my teachers this year last year I would have been yelled at because I cancers a question wrong. That my life right now so lets see how edd and Kevin are.
🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍
Kevins p.o.v

I had to wake up at 4:00 in the morning to get all my stuff ready. I still have to wake Edd from his slumber. I know  that's going to be hard. He does not like it when someone wakes him up. For someone who loved school he hates waking up early but I have to be at work at 6:00 lets hope I can get edd up in 1 hour.

~~At Kevin work still kevins p.o.v~~

We get there and guess who is standing out side my boss. Bossy Mic bossy pants aka skyler. He just looks like he is a creep standing out side as if it was summer but if I'm right there is snow on the growd. When me and edd get up to the door. He opens it up for edd and gallares at me like I was crazy and I stole something from him. Eff just sweangs are hands around about to hit people sometimes.

When I we got to my office I stepped out to talk with my boss "you need to stop looking at my edd like he is so peace of property and you are try to steal from me!"

"Well you need to stop dressing him like a slut that he is and I bet he would wrather heve my dick up his ass than your preppy ass, small dick."

"That's it I quit I will work for my grandparents instead of you and If you ever lay a single finger on my edd I will kill you got it. I will have all my drug packed up and teddy by the end of my shift you cunt. And tell you wife hi for me."

I'm glad that all the offices had sound proof glass so edd could not hear what I said to my ex boss

~~after shift kevins p.o.v~~

So I have all my stuff packed in my car even edd my skyler is just stand g there smileing like an idiot he is I hope he goes to he'll and burn for internity he will not ever lay a finger on edd if I have a say in it. Edd is mine and only mine.

~~Once they got home live p.o.v~~

Edd is purring as he cuddles into my sid wearing a Troye Sivan hoodie and sweatpants he looked so cute. I will be makeing a few call tomorrow to my grandparents to see if I could work for the family business I hope they say yes.

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

So this was not as short as I thought it was going to be I hope you are doing grate and I'm allways hear if anyone needs to talk see you all later

Bye

🐍🐢