24

I'll be let out of the hospital soon. Before I forget happy new year yeah. The song of the chapter is heaven from Kane Brown, also there may not be any emojis for a while because I just got a new laptop and I don't know how to use the emojis p.s I'm going form a MacBook Pro to Acer Chrome book so you might not see the snake and turtle anymore. one last thing so my brother Cody went to my house to get me my computer charger, so while he was there he thought he should go over to my roommates' side of the house well she has a Burmese  python that has free range of her half of the house he knows she has a snake but he thought it was in a cage. so he feels something rub his leg and starts to yell "GRACE GET YOU FUCKING SNAKE IT WANTS TO KILL MY LEG!" and she caught it all on camera because she was face timing one of her friends. I thought that I was going to die.but  so that's ho wi started my new year.I hope you all have a nice day, oh and if you guy wandered how I most of the time have the words spelled right I use Grammarly which I also use during my classes for wright so I get an on them Grammarly is free you just download it to your computer." ok, sis you are not sponsored stop acting like you are. " "ok ok I just thought they would like to know." 

______________________________________

Edds p.o.v

Kevin wants to be everything packed up by the end of this week and today is Wednesday. there is still stuff in the spare bedroom and the kitchen needs to be packed. It may seem like a little. Well, it would be a little if we put all my stuff in storing unit.

I love him and all but I don't think we could have every thing packed up by Saturday. I hope he knows he will be putting the Mattress on the truck because these wimpy arms will not be able to.

~~~kevins p.o.v~~~

I get home from work to see edd pased out on the couch. I have no clue how long he has been asleep but I know I'm not going to wake him up. The sucky thing is I will have to carry him u the stares to are room and he has ganed a few pund sence high school.

Once I get edd up safely up to are room tucked under the covers I thought maybe I should take him out to eat or somthing it has been to long sence the last time I took him out. Yah that's a good idea I'm going to take edd out

______________________________________

So I hoped u all like is bye