special

I cry every time i hear any song form the last linkin park album but "sharp edges" is my favorite song from linkin park this does not go by the story line but September 18 2009 is the day my grandma past so this is dedicated to her.

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢
~~~Edds P.o.v ~~~
It was Kevin's parents anrversy and I just wish he was not so sad see kevins. Parents died whin he was 16 he has lived with his grandma antill he graduated from high school he then had to find a steady job and get him a house. His grandma did not like it that her grandbaby was gay she thought it was disgusting that he liked boys so she kicked him out right away she has not spoke to him in 5 years.

Right now Kevin is sitting on the couch holding me for dear life like if he lets go of me i'm going to vanish. I just dont no what to do with him "Kevin do you want to do any thing to day you know like help me cook or go get ice cream any thing I just want you happy." "If you want to go get ice cream go get dressed baby I'll be there in a few okay."

I was about to get up when he puled me back to his lap and kissed me on the cheek and said "please don't die on me baby?" "Only if you don't die on me hunny bunny sound fair enough." "Yep it does." I was the first time today I saw that smile that I love so much we went up stares and got dressed. We went and we shared an  ice cream sunday. I was glade I made him smile today.

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢
So I just wanted to let you know that I will try to answer all the comments you guys give me and that I'm am glade to have fans like you gays. It sometimes feel like a little family because you guys put up with me and I should have the next chapter done by October 10. My grandma is still in the hospital but she is doing better than before I hope you liked the little short I made have a nice life and make sure to life your life to the fullest. Well it's time for me to say bye to you all and see you later.🐍🐢