Being A Slytherin Would Include...

Getting excited every time the giant squid would swim past the glass in the common room
Having to stock up on warm clothes bc damn it gets cold in thereEveryone in the dorms having like ten blankets on their beds during winterHaving huge games of Chinese whispers at the Slytherin table which confuses the whole school as to why all the Slytherins are deadly silentHaving the sassiest and most sarcastic conversations ever with your house matesStaying up late on Friday nights with loads of other slytherins and playing weird drinking games with firewhisky while the minors watch in aweAlways defending people from your house even if you've never talked to them beforeGetting confused as to why Slytherin is supposed to be the "badass" house because what actually goes on in the common room is eating competitions and rap battlesCreating the strongest and most last-longing friendships Passing notes in class saying "fight me" under your breath to literally everythingSo much swearingEveryone swearing all the time that you forget that swearing is "bad"Getting told off in class for swearing"God fucking dammit i just spilled my fucking ink"
"Excuse me?"
"Sorry professor...slip of the tongue..."
Getting extremely stubborn when people tell you what to do, making you do the opposite. Not being as huge a fan of Snape even though everyone thinks Slytherins worship himGetting really annoyed when people are surprised at how lovely you are, despite being in Slytherin Slytherin PRIDE