Houses Opinion On "Becoming Yourself"

Gryffindor:
I don't believe in becoming yourself.

That makes it sound as if there is one version of you that is perfect, everlasting and who you truly are. But who you truly are is an adventure, it's the ever changing landscape along the road of your own life, and all the monsters, fairies and dragons you meet there along the way.
You don't become yourself, you explore yourself.
Every human is an adventure.

Ravenclaw:
Becoming yourself. That phrase puts so much pressure on people. Am I not myself right now then? Is there something wrong with the current me? And when I become myself, what happens then?

I don't believe You are a fixed thing. You are a story. And that story can be well on it's way, or near the end, and maybe right now the plot doesn't seem to be going anywhere, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you enjoy reading it, living it, love the feel of the pages under your fingers. What matters is filling those pages with as many things as you can. Discoveries, adventures, people, facts, fantasies, love.

Keep writing yourself.

Hufflepuff:

You don't become yourself, you are yourself. The things you did, the people you've met, the way you were raised, the people you love or loved. All of that is you, together with so much more. Don't worry about all of it to much, that's my advice.

Live a little.

Slytherin:

Becoming yourself is unlocking your potential, and grabbing every chance you get in order to become a better person. And by better I mean your definition of what that is. Screw other people and keep building yourself up the way to want to be. In secret we are all the sagrada familia, never finished but still breathtakingly beautiful.

Keep building yourself.