-END NOTE-

Hello!! This is the author speaking, well more like typing but you get what I mean

Hello!! This is the author speaking, well more like typing but you get what I mean. It might be a bit weird or stupid to do an end note since this isn't a professional book or anything, but I've decided to do this anyways. This is one of many plots I've come up with, and to my surprise this is the first book I've ever finished. My first book was called 'Begin', it was a Vkook story that I decided to delete because honestly it was really cringe worthy.

At first I was going to wait for my previous book 'Alive' to be published, but quite honestly I lost the inspiration on that story. Though I still have the plot and the chapters I had typed for it. I never finished it because I was working on this story and well I think this story caught my interest more.

Thanks to Grammarly, there weren't many errors, but I'll appreciate if anyone could criticize my work and such.

Credit to all rightful owners of the GIFs I have used in my story!

Anyways, thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed reading it! Your criticism is highly appreciated, I won't be taking it in a bad way so make sure to leave your thoughts. I am very happy to know that people read my book and hopefully enjoyed it lots. I will make sure to work harder on my next story to not disappoint any of you! Please stick around.

💭

Shoutout to all the beautiful and handsome people who have read my book! I love you guys a lot.

Much love,
author