FIVE

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

Yoongi sat in his cubicle and put his headphones on and leaned back on his seat. He mumbled the lyrics to a song cover he had recently become obsessed with. He suddenly began thinking of his neighbor, he wondered if it would be a good idea to accept the other's friendship. Yoongi shook his head and took his headphones off pausing the song and placing the devices on his desk. "Yoongi Mr.Kim wants you to work on the foreign documents and to talk on skype with the Americans," Yugyeom said while leaning on the outside of Yoongi's cubicle. "Why can't Jackson do it?" Yoongi asked and looked at Yugyeom, the other tilted his head and frowned.

"You don't know?" Yoongi shook his head. "His mother got sick so he went home to make sure she's back to health." Yoongi's eyebrows raised, "I didn't know.." "Yeah well, thankfully his mother is doing much better now but you still are in charge of this." Yoongi nodded, Yugyeom gave him a slight smile and walked away. Yoongi turned to his computer and pulled up the files he had to get done. Throughout his work hours he finished the files and sent them to be printed. He checked his watch and walked to the printer taking all the papers he needed. "Just in time."

He took his suit jacket and put it on placing the files in his briefcase. "Finally going to use that." He turned to see Jimin. "Yeah I have to talk to the Americans tonight so I can't treat you fo soju today," Yoongi said as he walked out of his cubicle. Jimin shrugged and walked by Yoongi to the exit. "I have to complete my work tonight so I couldn't even if I wanted to."

That night Yoongi looked over the files and took a chance to practice his English before the online meeting started. Yoongi stayed dressed up in his uniform just for the call, but he hated it. He would rather be dressed in something loose and comfortable. The call started and it was already about thirty minutes into it. "Well yes Mr.Min we are interested in having the company expand into the US but who-"

Again. Loud moans were heard, Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. "What was that?" The moans were almost louder again as if the other knew Yoongi had someone on a call. "I-i...s-sorry-" The man sighed and shook his head, "Next time make sure the meeting is taken seriously Mr.Min." The man hung up. Yoongi sat on his couch quite pissed off. "That son of a bitch."