SIX

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

Yoongi was mad, no that's not even a word to describe it; he was pissed. He got out of his own apartment slamming the door shut behind himself and walked to his neighbor's door and once again slammed his fist against the door. "Open the motherfucking door you horny son of a bitch!" A few minuted later Jeongguk opened the door and looked down at the pissed off male. "Yes?" Yoongi blinked and looked at the man who was shirtless, he glared up at him and took Jeongguk's hair in his hands gripping on it tightly.

"I fucking told you to keep it down." Jeongguk scrunched his nose up and tried to take Yoongi's hand away from his hair. "You know I have needs too so how about you tone your anger down instead." Yoongi let go of the other's hair and glared at him. "Thank you." Yoongi kept his glare towards the other. "Thanks to your horny ass now my work meeting was fucked up." Jeongguk looked at him with a bored expression. "And how is that any of my business?" Yoongi curled up his hands into fists, "Woah there shortie don't get mad." Yoongi sighed and released his fists. "How fucking hard could it be to keep your noise down?" Jeongguk ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

"Fine, I'll keep my noise down..." Yoongi sighed as if he finally gotten some progress. "But..." Yoongi looked at Jeongguk with a frown and tilted his head. "But what?" Jeongguk smirked and looked down at the shorter; He got closer and lifted Yoongi's chin with his fingers. "Be my fuck buddy."

"W-what? I-I don't even know you- f-for all I know y-you could have s-stds." Jeongguk chuckled at the others blabbering and shook his head. "Well if that's the case, I'm Jeon Jeongguk, and no I don't have any std." Yoongi was at loss of words, he had forgotten he was pissed off at the other and was now blushing right in front of him. Jeongguk looked at the ID Yoongi had and took it in his hands. "Min Yoongi..hmm you work for KTH Games." Jeongguk's eyebrows raised as he let go of the other's ID. "So are you going to stand in front of my door all night or..?" Yoongi pushed Jeongguk away and walked back into his apartment and slammed the door shut again.