ELEVEN

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

The day ended quite fast, Yoongi headed home from another busy day at work. He looked over at his neighbor's door, it's been a while since he's heard from him. He bit his lip and kept standing in place, he wanted to knock on the door to check on the other, but what would he say? He definitely won't go to him and say something like; 'Hey I haven't heard your moans in a while, so I was wondering if you were okay..' Yoongi shook his thoughts away, he sighed and opened his own door. "Are you sure you are okay oppa?" Yoongi frowned and turned to see Jeongguk with a girl in athlete wear.

"Yeah, Yeonwoo I'm fine you didn't have to take me home.." Yoongi tilted his head and saw part of Jeongguk's arm was in a cast. Jeongguk smiled softly at the girl, his smile soon dropping when he saw Yoongi. The two made eye contact, Yeonwoo frowned and looked at Yoongi. "Who's that?" "Just the neighbor," Yoongi said and walked into his apartment. Jeongguk sighed and took his keys out to open his door. "Won't your mother be worried if you don't get home?" Jeongguk asked as he opened his door and took his gym bag off his shoulder. "She would...but since it's you..."

One thing led to the other and it seemed like Yeonwoo got her way with her coach. Yoongi once again couldn't sleep, not that he had intended to anyways. He walked out of his apartment and walked up to the rooftop, the night was pretty. It always was in Seoul, it wasn't more beautiful in his hometown though. Yoongi sat on a chair and curled himself up, "I should've brought a beer can with me." Yoongi said to himself and sighed loudly. Just then another man came up to the rooftop with a bag from the convenience store.

"Oh? Am I disturbing you?" Yoongi shook his head and signaled him to take a seat. "Thanks.." Yoongi hummed and looked out at the view. "Kibum." Yoongi looked over at the man with a frown. "It's my name." Yoongi hummed in reply and sat criss-cross on the chair. "Yoongi." That night a new friendship was born, they shared a few cans of beers and some laughter.