NINE

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

It's been a week. Seven days, around 168 hours. Jeongguk felt sexually frustrated, yeah he could get off but he needed more than just videos and his hand. He doesn't want to bring a random stranger home and give them the privilege to have him for the night. Jeongguk sat on his bed and groaned, the shorter male had been avoiding him at all costs. To the point that he even took the back exit instead of the main one. On the other hand, Yoongi has been sleeping well again, he even got a promotion and is now getting paid more.

Jeongguk was the one being grumpy now, it's not that his happiness was sex, but his hormones need something every now and then. Jeongguk sighed as he closed his eyes and began to palm his semi-hard dick. As he did that the image of his neighbor came to his head, he imagined the other's lips around his hard dick taking him so well. He groaned at the thought and wrapped his hand around his now hard length, he bit his lip as the image of his neighbor was now laying under him and moaned lewd things.

At this point, with all those thoughts Jeongguk was jerking himself off to the thoughts and moaned out Yoongi's name. On the other side of the wall Yoongi had woke up to hear the moans, but what he didn't expect was his neighbor moaning out his name. Yoongi was going to tell him to shut the fuck up, but how could he? He had a problem of his own now.

Yoongi whimpered and looked down at his semi-hard dick, he knew that if he jerked off he wouldn't be able to keep quiet. He whined, no he didn't want to shower to calm his dick. It had been a while since he last got off. He bit his lip and slowly slid off his underwear, by now his neighbor was quiet. Yoongi took one of his large body pillows and laid on top of it, he gulped and began to slowly thrust his hips against the pillow.

He bit his lip trying to not make a sound, he started to move his hips faster and more needily. He ended up moaning when he finally reached his climax. Instead of standing up and putting everything to wash he just laid over his own cum and fell asleep.