TEN

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

Hoseok was finally moving out of his parent house, he had called Jeongguk to help him move the furniture into his new apartment. Jeongguk and Hoseok were lifting up the couch with no problem and walked in to place it inside. "So cutie jerked off from hearing you moan his name?" Jeongguk nodded and put the couch down once they were inside. "Yeah I honestly didn't expect it." Hoseok chuckled and walked outside to get his remaining furniture pieces. "Well if you heard him moan your name wouldn't you do the same?" Jeongguk pushed the couch against the wall and looked at Hoseok scrunching his nose up.

"No," Jeongguk started which made Hoseok frown and tilt his head. "I would go over and give him an actual reason to moan my name." Hoseok didn't look surprised by Jeongguk's words. "Right, which totally explains why you did it last night." Jeongguk gave him a sarcastic laugh and glared at him. "Not funny horse." Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Anyways thank you for helping me." Jeongguk hummed and headed towards the door. "Well I have to go to work now so adios." Jeongguk made his way out of Hoseok's new apartment and got in his car making his way to his job.

Jeongguk was never a man of sitting in offices all day and filling out papers. He liked to do something that had him moving during his work hours. If he wasn't this he could've been an athlete playing for his country; he worked as a sports coach. Male and female soccer team, female volleyball, male football, and male and female swim team coach. It sure was a lot but it paid good and the man was good at his job, maybe more than good, he was great. He trained his athletes on different days and seasons, this season was for soccer and swimming, which swimming overlapped with volleyball.

He interacted with his athletes, which meant he also worked out with them. They were all younger than him, some were high school students and very few were middle schoolers. There was always that one student who liked the coach a little too much but what could he do? He is quite handsome.