dieciocho. | papi drake

mari pov ;;

(back in miami)

my music blared through my ears, i sang along quietly and felt two arms wrap around my waist.
jay sat his head in the crook of my neck, bending his knees due to my shortness. i took off my headphones and turned around to face him. "hey babe," i smiled. "hi love."

"damnnn, your hair is like the same length as it used to be." i said while playing with his curls.

"i know it's been like mad long."

"facts."

"i need to go to the gym babe, i've been eating like i don't got paparazzi following me around everywhere and people looking up to me." i saiid

"bruhhh, you look fine mama . anyways me too, i needa keep my abs and all my muscles." he said back.

"let's go." i said while getting up to go change .

i went to the workout side and was trying to figure out which gymshark leggings to wear.

i decided on the pink / red ones and put on the matching sports bra. i put my hair in a high bun, not bothering to do anything else as i'm going to sweat.
i put on my air vapormax white fly knits.

i walked out seeing jay in a plain white tee, black nike basketball shorts, and all black roshes.

he turned around, his eyes glistening from the sun and said let's go.

++ (later)

we got home sweaty as hell and he followed behind me to my room. while heading to my room i texted my dad that i'm home. as i don't know where he is or what he's doing. but not that i really need to but whatever.

i opened my room door & went to my bathroom .
i stripped from my clothes and turned the shower on. i sat on the toilet and jason walked in.

"damnnn babe, jus gonna walk in on me?" i laughed.
i flushed and got up. we're gonna take a shower ?"

"we're ?" i asked . "nothing i've never seen before."

i nodded as he was right . i took off my sports bra and my vs pink thong and he took off everything as well. the water was now just the way i like it and we walked in. (it's a glass shower)

he ran the shampoo through my hair, washed it out . put my deep conditioning mask in and put them in twist. i washed my body as he did the same and i walked out to dry myself as did he.

we did everything we needed to and i finally put one of my vs pink bra on and the velvet thong on. i went to my closet and picked out a fit

 i went to my closet and picked out a fit