once. | papi drake

Mari;

After falling asleep, Jason had drove my car to my house and set me down on the couch. Still half asleep . He said "bye love, your dad isn't here by the way." And he left . I slowly fell back asleep. Shoes on the couch and everything .

"Marilyn wake up." I groaned and put the couch pillow over my head .

"Don't make me-" i heard my dad start saying but i immediately got up.

"What do you want?" I whined as my head throbbed from getting up so fast .

"I'm going to the studio, so I won't be here till' later."

"Okay papi."

"Alright, i love you bub."

I said i love you too and he left .

I got my purse from the ground and took my phone out . I looked at my text messages and I got one from Jason .

Jason 🤷🏽‍♂️💙: Hey ma, wan hang today ?

Hmmm, well i don't have anything to do so why not .

Me : bettt betttt, i'm gon hop in the shower and shii & i'll lyk when i'm ready !

Me : and thanks for taking me home last night.. i appreciate it ❤️.

Jason 🤷🏽‍♂️💙: Yeaaaa of coursee 🧡. I gotchu, Ima go get dressed .

I put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my purse and headed up stairs to my room.

I was almost blinded by the sun beaming all over my room . I opened my bathroom door and turned the water on .

After my shower i put on lotion, deodorant, and perfume. I then picked out my clothes

Green crop top, gold chain, khaki jeans from fashion nova, my green forces, olive green hat, hoops and gold glasses

I texted Jason telling him i'm ready .

I go to the kitchen and eat a toast with butter .

I grab my mcm bag when i hear him honk his horn outside . I locked the door and walked to his car .

He got out the car and opened the passenger car door for me . I giggled and said thank you .

"Wasssuppp Lil mamaaa."

"Wadduppppp jayyyy." I smiled at him. I realized he was quiet and i looked to where he was staring at . His phone on Snapchat . He was recording so i smiled and made a little pose .

We started blasting music and arrived at the corner store . Jason came from behind me and said "get whatever you want." I walked down the isles and picked up peanut m&ms, Takis, and skittles . Then got a water & cherry coke .

I went back to Jason and he was waiting for me at the cash register. I put it on the counter top and watched as the cashier scanned our things . I took out my wallet and my card but Jason beat me to it . He already payed and everything.

We walked out with our bags and i said "i was gonna pay by thank youu kid". He laughed and said "exactly that's why i payed so fast".

We got back in his car and i admired his outfit . A vlone friends shirt, camo shorts and Jordan 8s .

His eyes were focused on the road and his hands were tapping along to the beat of Jocelyn Flores by x

I turned my head back facing the window and i started singing along .

"I've been feeling pain, for so longggg."

As we arrived to the movies i put all the snacks in my purse.

"Let me get the tickets Marilyn."

"Fine, thanks again ."

We walked into movie theater #19, Daddy's home 2 .
We sat in the corner seats and i immediately zoned all my attention to the movie .

Jason's POV;

I looked over at Marilyn and noticed how into the movie she was .

I yawned and put my arm around her. Her face immediately changed into a small smile .

After like 20 minutes, she lifted up the arm rest and rested her head on my lap still watching the movie .
I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked back at the movie. A smile slowly crawling onto my lips .

Marilyns POV ::

The movie just ended and i threw away all our trash . We walked out the movie theater and to his car . We drove in a silence. Not an awkward one but silently vibing to music typa silence .

We arrived at my house and once again he opened the door for me. I walked up the steps to my front door, he followed behind me and i hugged him thanking him for today . I turned my door knob but before I turned it all the way i looked into his eyes and kissed him . Not a little peck but not a let's make out kiss . Just a little bit heated type of kiss. He walked to his car and before getting in he winked .
I laughed and opened my door .

My dad still wasn't home . It's about 9pm . I took my pants off, stepping over them to get them off my feet and put on a pair of Nike pro shorts . I took off my shirt & bra and put on a Calvin Klein cotton bra on . I walked took off my jewelry and put my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my MacBook . Time for some shopping .

I bought stuff from zumiez, pacsun, Victoria secret/ PINK, Fashion Nova, Kids Footlocker, Champs, Urban outfitters, Supreme, Ulta, then Sephora and lastly gucci.

I shut my computer and put it back on my desk .

I walked to my mini fridge grabbed a Fiji water and layed back down . I chugged it down and immediately got even more tired . I turned my fan on and pulled my cover over me .

I closed my eyes and went into deep slumber .

Woahhh . Lols I Suck At Writing Now Oml .

But Goodnight 💞🤷🏽‍♂️.