quince. | papi drake

mari pov :

SS some jawn was trying to beef with me on the gram . she was just talking mad smack about me which idc bout . but she brought up my dad & THEN MY MOM. no no no no babyyyy . so i told her to pull up, gave her the addie & rn i'm waiting.

she arrived, & i immediately got pushed . i caught my step and ran towards her and punched her right in the jaw . she winced in pain and pulled my hair. "that's what we doing, we pullin hair ? that's all you got ?" i screamed in her face . i pushed her and she fell to the ground, i repeatedly started to punch her until i felt hands wrap around my waist. i tried to get out of them but then stopped knowing it was papi.' i didn't budge to flee towards her . she ran crying her little petty soft away. he stayed silent grabbing a rag, alcohol wipes and the wrapping cotton gauze type thing . he wet the rag with warm water and wiped the cut above my eyebrow & lip . he wiped it w the wipe & put ointment on it . he then grabbed my hands and wiped my knuckles with the rag & wipes . put ointment & then wrapped them.

"thank you papi."

"ofc mamas, i know she was talking crap about us & i know you don't mess with that. I'm glad you stood up."

i smiled and hugged him.

"i love you papi, i know you know that but i really really really do.

"i love you more bebas, goodnight." he said while walking away.

++

(a month later)

"mama pack your bags!" i heard my dad say from his room.

"okay." i stepped into one of my closets and pulled out all my shirts . i walked to the other side & grabbed jeans, shorts etc. i walked out to go into my other closet & got all my sneakers, undergarments & purses .

i packed everything up and set my suitcase aside . me , my dad & jason are flying out to santo domingo (dominican republic) in 3 days.

i heard my phone ring & it was a FaceTime call from baby💍💦. i slid my finger across my phone to pick up. his face lit up across my screen and he had a huge smile as soon as he saw me. "hey baby." he said. "hey," i said with a huge smile. i set my phone on my night stand so he could see me better. i stood up pulled my pants up. "dayummm ma, you gettin thick." i stuck my tongue out and did a lil spin. i looked at the screen and his smile was bright. "oh the things you do to me." he said .

i laughed and picked up my phone bringing it to my closet getting ready to change . i set it on one of the shelves and kept talking to him . i took off my shirt and changed it to a thrasher hoodie. then took of my leggings and put on ripped jeans . i heard jasons phone shuffling around and i turned around to look at him admiring my every move. "why're you staring at me?" i asked with a laugh. "because you're beautiful."

i heard jay honk the horn outside and i locked the door and took a seat in his Jeep

i heard jay honk the horn outside and i locked the door and took a seat in his Jeep. he put his hand on my thigh, the other on the wheel.

"I WANT YOU ALL TO MYSELF"

"YOU DONT NEED TO BODY ELSE"

We sang each lyric and arrived to Starbucks .

the cashier lady was mad trynna give jason a hint so i held his hand and layed my head on his chest then said my order. we sat down waiting for our drinks and he said "jealous much princess?" . "always" i said while slapping his upper thigh while getting up cto get our drinks. He winced , but then thanked me for handing me his drink. he took a picture of our drinks for the snap . as always .

we then walked out and he opened the door for me, i took my seat and he closed the door & i put on my seatbelt . he mimicked my actions & again put his hand on my thigh. but this time way higher . he started caressing my thigh . i turned my head towards him and admired his features . i felt the urge to kiss him, so i smashed my lips on his . our lips moved in sinc . we fought for dominance, but he ending up winning. his tongue roamed my mouth. his hands gripped my waist firmly but he then started rubbing my back. i sat back in my seat, buckled up and we finally left the parking lot. that was heated.

+

we're walking around downtown, he pulled out his camera and started taking shots of me. i posed for most, others off guards . the things this boy does to me .

we then went to my house and looked at all the pictures , edited them & posted .

+ flight day

"mama, wake up." i heard my dad say .
"nah i'm good." i murmured.
"fine no breakfast for you."
i flew out of bed and ran down to the kitchen .
" W H A T ! where's the food ?!" i screamed .

"no where we'll get it when we go odw."

i heard a knock at the door & saw that it was jay. i swung the door open and he went in to kiss me but i pushed him away as i haven't brushed my teeth yet. i repeated my thoughts in words & he said "ahhh okaay". i ran up stairs brushed my teeth, layed my hair in a slick low pony tail . i walked out the bathroom w only my victoria secret pink velvet thong on to see jason sitting on my bed . "dayuuum baee, that's all mines ." i got all shy and he said "not like i haven't seen you before" . "true, you right." i walked passed him and to my closet but before entering he smacked my ass & left the room . i winced and laughed at the same time . i grabbed my thrasher shirt , jeans, & thrasher vans .

i walked out to see my dad in a black thrasher hoodie , his jean jogger things, and the high top thrasher vans

i walked out to see my dad in a black thrasher hoodie , his jean jogger things, and the high top thrasher vans . "STOPP COPYING MY STYLE DADD."

"nah, it's just great minds think alike b."

"you right you right."

++

we arrived to the airport and after security we immediately walked to starbucks . i needed coffee .

we all ordered and sooner than later we arrived to sdq. (santo domingo) then to our hotel jw marriott. it was so nice .

;;;;;;

alrightttt guys. idk what else to whip up so hea juu go . hope this is somewhat not trash . much love .

- lilay