tres. | papi drake.

Drake's POV

today is the day that mari meet's rihanna. she's saw her a couple times but never really talked. they've exchanged hi's, and hellos. but i want them to actually speak. marilyn is in the shower now. at least i think she is. 

Marilyn's POV

i hopped out the shower, and thankfully didn't slip! i dried myself with the soft red towel, then put my robe on. today's the day i am meet rihanna. i put on my bra from vs, and calvin klein high waisted underwear. then a green croptop, bape joggers, red socks, and my tims.

then i went back to my bathroom, and put on light make up, and red lipstick

then i went back to my bathroom, and put on light make up, and red lipstick. i slowly walked back to my closet and went on my knees to the locked clear drawers in my closet. i got the key, and unlocked it. and took out my gold and diamond rolex, and my diamond earrings. i locked the drawers back up and walked downstairs to find my dad on the couch tapping away on his phone. "i'm ready". i looked at his outfit and her was wearing: a revenge black button down with the words in orange, blue jeans, and timberlands. (a/n if you keep up w him yanno what im talkin bout, lol i'm not good at explaining outfits😂)(I GOT THE KEYS KEYS KEYS)

"ohh snap, papi. i see you i see you. you're outfit lit." i laughed out. "same goes to you mari"he told me. we exchanged thank you's and welcomes. we walked into the door that lead to the garage. and we went into his white bentley. he told me to sit in the back because rihanna is on the way, about to park her car. at least there's candy back here... woah. she walked out of her car like a boss.

she's wearing a 'slay my life' kinda make up, because her makeup really does slay my life. a pretty beige kinda t-shirt dress, with her fentyxpuma shoes. they're the ones that are orange camo, with a gum kinda sole. i think they're called camo creepers. she walked into my dads car, and my dad and her exchanged hellos. she looked behind the front seat to say hi to me. but i was still in shock at how good her makeup was. like just w o w! "marilyn, are you there?" she asked me. "oh yes yes yes, sorry. i was just thinking about how your makeup was slaying my life." i laughed out. "awh,- she paused to laugh and continued -thank you honey. i love your outfit! where'd you get your pants?" she asked me. "umm, i went into this private shoe and clothes store. and looked around and found a whole bunch of bape clothes. i don't know what it's called, but you could definitely drive us there and i could show you where it is" i told her. "yes, that would be so fun." she made the s in yes long, showing her excitement with a big smile. i laughed as my dad started to back or the garage. "sooo..." i started. "where are we going?" i asked them. rih said: "i kinda want to go to some shoe stores, and then after that, whatever your dad wants." my dad nodded his head, and looked at me through mirror. i gave him a big smile, signaling i'm okay with that.

we arrived to a huge sneaker shoe store for sneakers like me. i'm not girly but im not a tomboy. i dress accordingly to my mood. i walked in with my bodyguard to the back which is grade school and women sizes because i can fit in both. i started to study all the shoes. "ow!" i whined, as i got a sharp pain on my lower stomach. why am i getting cramps. "what's wrong marilyn?"marc my body guard asked me. "i don't know, i just got a huge cramp on my low belly." i told him. "want to jump on my back?" "if you want me to," i slowly started. "marilyn, i'll be fine. this is what i'm here for, to help you." he said. "okay." he bent his knees to be floor, and i jumped on his back. he got back up, and i started to look at the shoes again. i picked out a couple jordans, and a pair of colorful nike slides. and we went to the register, as i got out the card my dad gave me, and payed. me and marc waited for riri, and my dad to be done. i felt as if someone was stabbing me in the back now. what the heck. now my back hurts like crazy? what is going on? bruh, chocolate right now would be great. ugh. papi and rih finally came over to us, and we walked out and went back to the car. marc set me down, i thanked him and he walked to his black van. we all got in the car, and i ate the candy that was in the cooler thing. all of it, i might say.. i scarfed down the last piece of almond joy. ow, why is my cramp still here. i stayed stiff knowing that it'll hurt if i moved. wait, maybe if i move it'll go away. i sat back, and there it was. "hey marilyn, is something wrong?" papi asked me. "no.. why?" i asked. "you're crying." wait, i am. i touched under my eyes, and i was. "oh, well uh, i just have a really bad cramp and it won't go away. it hurts worst then anything." i started to cry harder. "okay, you are not alright. let's go back home, and see what's wrong." rihanna said. i nodded while my tests started to dry.

(at house)

i felt an urge to go pee, so i ran to the bathroom. why am i peeing red? oh. my. gosh. i'm on my first period ever! but why now? this explains my mood swing and cramps. i need pads and tampons. oh my lord. "rih!!" i screamed, knowing it'll be awkward if i had to tell me dad. i head her feet getting louder and louder. "can you come in?" i asked. "sure sweetie." she came in and i groaned. "so i started my first period in my life. and uhh, i need pads and stuff." i said awkwardly. "awh, marilyn.. you're becoming a woman. okay, i'll right back." she said really loud. she came back maybe 10 minutes later, and i'm still sitting on the toilet. she gave me a bag full of my needs. i did my stuff and walked out of the bathroom. i changed into a sports bra, nike pros, and sweatpants over my shorts. "here's some advil for the cramps." she told me. i thanked her for everything and i watched tv. crap, i'm hungry now. i don't know anymore. i just want to sleep. i lied down correctly and felt my eyes get heavy.

was gucci yo?
lol
how do you guys like this chapter?
oh snap, mari got her period.
and now her and rihanna are close.
vote and comment!❤️
btw, this isn't checked, so sorry for any mistakes.
-lilyanna